The Walking Dead

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So started watching this a week or so ago. Just got the 2nd season (within 5mins yew) and I'm about to start that.

Which is the best season so far?

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Anyone played the Walking Dead game?

I just completed episode 2 and am now having save problems as its knocking me back to episode 1. I think a fix is coming out for it tomorrow though.

The game is great. A sort of point and click adventure and your decisions affect the storyline.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Anyone played the Walking Dead game?

I just completed episode 2 and am now having save problems as its knocking me back to episode 1. I think a fix is coming out for it tomorrow though.

The game is great. A sort of point and click adventure and your decisions affect the storyline.
I cried at the end.

So good, but so sad :'(

Zam

Likes Dirt
Andrea just seems to be getting dumber and dumber as each episode goes on, i cant help in some way that there is going to be a twist coming where she backstabs the Governor at some point.

Rick just should have taken his shot while he had the chance, but then there are 2 more episodes to go....

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was announced on December 21, 2012 that The Walking Dead has been renewed for a fourth season.[8] Scott Gimple will replace Glen Mazzara as the series' showrunner for the season.[15] The season will premiere in October 2013 and consist of 16 episodes.[16]

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
It seems like the acting is getting better and better. Even some of the poorer ones are stepping up.

Excited to see where it goes for the final couple of episodes!