Women, etc.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Well after a bit of thinking and reading this, I guess it's alright to "casually" date them both, and anything could happen as far as getting to know either of them goes. I just find it hard to date the one from my old school as I hardly ever see her - I could chase after her but it just seems like the pieces wouldn't fall in place seeing as though she goes to uni 4 days a week like myself and I would only ever get to see her once a week...

That girl aside, I spent some quality time with the "beautiful Phillipine" girl today - I'm thinking I will have more chances with her as she seems to have more ambition and more things in common.

Anyways thanks for the insight fellas... I wasn't really thinking straight.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
It sounds like you'll hit anything.
But you also sound like a school kid who likes the cute girl on the bus. There's more to life than uni and bus rides. Don't you go out? Play sport? Go riding? Go shopping? Have friends with sisters?
These are all places to meet fresh meat. Don't just go after one that is convenient. Love will find you when you least expect it. In the mean time hit everything.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
It sounds like you'll hit anything. 
But you also sound like a school kid who likes the cute girl on the bus. There's more to life than uni and bus rides. Don't you go out? Play sport? Go riding? Go shopping? Have friends with sisters?
These are all places to meet fresh meat. Don't just go after one that is convenient. Love will find you when you least expect it. In the mean time hit everything.
Hmmm well I don't think my writing came out as I had expected. I'm not the kind of kid that necessarily goes for the "cute" girls. I'm after a relationship so I'm mostly for the personality - the girl that I said is the "girl of my dreams" is the only one so far that actually ticks all of my boxes... Which is why I'm so depressed about hardly ever seeing her. But at the same time I'm realizing that she could be different in the end. Meanwhile I'm just trying to have fun and see what I can see with this new chick.
I sure do have a life outside of girls and uni - I love downhill/freeride MTB and it's one the only things that i do in my life (usually not very outgoing and not a party person either) but I don't care because I'm doing what I enjoy on most weekends :)

Last edited:

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
Well after a bit of thinking and reading this, I guess it's alright to "casually" date them both, and anything could happen as far as getting to know either of them goes. I just find it hard to date the one from my old school as I hardly ever see her - I could chase after her but it just seems like the pieces wouldn't fall in place seeing as though she goes to uni 4 days a week like myself and I would only ever get to see her once a week...

That girl aside, I spent some quality time with the "beautiful Phillipine" girl today - I'm thinking I will have more chances with her as she seems to have more ambition and more things in common.

Anyways thanks for the insight fellas... I wasn't really thinking straight.
Wtf... You should be happy that you only need to see her once a week. .. means you get to catch up with your mates and go riding while still getting to see the girl you like.

Trust me... if it wasn't for what they can do you wouldn't bother. A lot of hard work and more contradictions than any religion I can think of.

Don't get me wrong Im glad I have my Mrs but the best times are out with the mates. .. motorbikes, mountain bikes snd mayhem

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
If she is the girl of your dreams do something about it. Don't settle for that once a week visit. Make it happen. Be bold and make a move. She may be well worth it. Lay it on the line. Don't get put into the friends basket and have to listen to her tell you about every drop kick that she sleeps with and treats her like shit that isn't you.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
If she is the girl of your dreams do something about it. Don't settle for that once a week visit. Make it happen. Be bold and make a move. She may be well worth it. Lay it on the line. Don't get put into the friends basket and have to listen to her tell you about every drop kick that she sleeps with and treats her like shit that isn't you.
Thanks for the encouragement :) I'll have a think about and give it some time, but I think I'll make the move and ask her out to the movies or something along those lines when I get the chance. Good thing I'm going for my P's next week... Fingers crossed.

J

JaRedy

Once a week shouldn't deter you if its the "Girl of your dreams"! If you want to see her more just put more effort in to making a time for it; it's not like uni semesters last forever. For the last four semesters I've been seeing my girlfriend about once or twice a week during the uni semester, and it hasn't been an issue in the slightest.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Once a week shouldn't deter you if its the "Girl of your dreams"! If you want to see her more just put more effort in to making a time for it; it's not like uni semesters last forever. For the last four semesters I've been seeing my girlfriend about once or twice a week during the uni semester, and it hasn't been an issue in the slightest.
That's because it's your girlfriend...

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am having major issues with my girlfriend, it just seems like I cannot do ANYTHING to make her happy.
I was chatting to this chick on Facebook, and I really do mean chatting like you would to a mate. This was her response after she blew up.

"Yes I do because I think you hate me and you hate us and you just don't want to end it till you have a fall back that's what I fucking think"

How do I even go about this?!

diggerz

Likes Dirt
I am having major issues with my girlfriend, it just seems like I cannot do ANYTHING to make her happy.
I was chatting to this chick on Facebook, and I really do mean chatting like you would to a mate. This was her response after she blew up.

"Yes I do because I think you hate me and you hate us and you just don't want to end it till you have a fall back that's what I fucking think"

That time of the month.

callum1

Likes Dirt

trying to to make it work when that is her attitude would be an excercise similar to your screen name.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
trying to to make it work when that is her attitude would be an excercise similar to your screen name.
+1.

From memory you're pretty young, right? Don't stress about it man, if she is as you describe, you're better off without her.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
So I've gone and done the cardinal sin of adding a girl on facebook early. We've been chatting in class at uni for the last few weeks and flirting a bit, but for some reason late one night I felt I should add her, I immediately regretted the decision, but then she accepted anyway. I sent her a message the next day trying to be funny and help break the ice further saying that I'd decided she didn't seem too psycho or anything so I'd be keen to hang out and she should give me her number. She's younger (19) and a bit nerdy, into science, so I thought she'd appreciate the humour and maybe the facebook thing wouldn't be such an issue. But its been a few days since and she hasn't replied and I think I might've scared her off. I won't see her for 2 weeks. Should I try and rectify the situation or wait until I see her in a few weeks and just laugh it off and see what happens?