Yarra Trails regulars

CharlieDontSurf

Likes Dirt
Rode Hans today and some of the ST around it. Its in OK condition. Only 3 or 4 puddles which i drained or tied too otherwise it wasnt sloppy much at all. There are even some parts which are sandy and most of the surface is relatively firm. Last 2 days has probably dried it a bit.

Coaster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've ridden that on the road and it's pretty steep! That's the road segment? I had to zoom in a fair bit to even see the dirt track on the side of the road :p
Yep, probably why I was able to steal that lucrative 212th position out of 219. On the SS it was a killer and the only thing that kept me going was wanting to stay ahead of a jogger that I passed on the way up. Not the prettiest ride, but a damn good climb.

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, probably why I was able to steal that lucrative 212th position out of 219. On the SS it was a killer and the only thing that kept me going was wanting to stay ahead of a jogger that I passed on the way up. Not the prettiest ride, but a damn good climb.
that's a serious climb on a SS, re; 212th position out of 219 one day you'd think strava will have the capability on a climb to know you're a SSing, dirt loving, 10+ kg bike with hairy legs, gorilla arms and a primal look about you that says hey single track.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
seriously I have been on the bike just a handful of times in the last 8 weeks. dragging my 105kgs up an incline steeper than 5% would be an ordeal me thinks. Give me a few months to get my chops back and Ill slay you pansies with your Strava worshipping

gnarly_rider

Likes Dirt
seriously I have been on the bike just a handful of times in the last 8 weeks. dragging my 105kgs up an incline steeper than 5% would be an ordeal me thinks. Give me a few months to get my chops back and Ill slay you pansies with your Strava worshipping

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bunch Ride 5:45pm Leaving Bicycle Superstore Nunawading TONIGHT.
2-2.5hrs, YarraTrails + Hans Loop.

Normally get around 10riders, great group, caters for any level of rider.

Hope to see you guys there.
Josh

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bunch Ride 5:45pm Leaving Bicycle Superstore Nunawading TONIGHT.
2-2.5hrs, YarraTrails + Hans Loop.

Normally get around 10riders, great group, caters for any level of rider.

Hope to see you guys there.
Josh
pretty wet/muddy, sometimes you think maybe I won't ride and damage what I love doing.

Trails around the 'Hoe & Hansie are pretty damp & gluey guys & gals. Noticed knuckleheads have been riding the network despite this.

Use your heads please- let's not have a repeat of the fuckwittery of last autumn/winter.

Coaster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trails around the 'Hoe & Hansie are pretty damp & gluey guys & gals. Noticed knuckleheads have been riding the network despite this.

Use your heads please- let's not have a repeat of the fuckwittery of last autumn/winter.
+1. Yarra gets a pounding when people see Lysterfield and YY's are closed. Somehow think it's OK to ride next to a flooded river. Let's not have it screwed over like last year.