Post your all mountain bike

ChopSticks

Banned
those black stanchions on the pikes and reverb make this bike so damn mean !!!

need more black though.... cranks? rim? (never thought id say this...but the flows need to be de-stickered!)

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
You beat me to it chops. . The best looking sticker around. .. simple, neat and all while being quite striking.

And the fact that I'm currently running them has nothing to do with it. Lol.

In all seriousness though. .. That ibis is gorgeous. How do those forks go? I'm tossing up between some fox 36's, boss and rockshox as an upgrade from my 150mm talas 32's that flex like a mofo.

Just don't know which to get

Last edited:

toofar22

Likes Dirt
New steed.

Frame: wooden kiddi Moto Crf replica

Front Suspension: faux wood

Rear Suspension: faux wood

Wheels: Chinese crap with real tyres and tubes

With authentic looking dirt / mud stickers

Pics attachedImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372131291.193924.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372131308.094780.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372131329.608337.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372131365.993542.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372131396.222840.jpg

Baino

Likes Bikes
How are you liking your Genius so far? I'm stoked with mine, except for a couple teething problems...
It's been abit of a love hate relationship ATM however iv only had it for three weeks now and still working things out, my first ride I thought I made a mistake but now I don't want to get off it, I'm having a little issue with the twinloc but think it's just the new cable stretching, next will be a new rear durailer,

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
After you spend a few weeks tweaking it, the bike just wakes up, the stock bar and stem don't help much though.

I managed to bend my pedal and right crank arm on my first ride out on it, it really says something about the amount of confidence it inspires :target:

Baino

Likes Bikes
After you spend a few weeks tweaking it, the bike just wakes up, the stock bar and stem don't help much though.

I managed to bend my pedal and right crank arm on my first ride out on it, it really says something about the amount of confidence it inspires :target:
Ah bugger...... Have you changed the stem and bars? If so what did you get? I'm keen to change the brakes and upgrade to shadow plus.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Unfinished but balls out FUN!

I have actually had this since Oct 2012 and it is still unfinished, thanks to some parts just being a little harder to get than hoped.

Frame: Canfield Brothers The One (large)
Fork: Fox Float 180mm with Custom Red Decals (To be replaced by a BOS Deville 170mm from a mate of mine who works with them)
Rear Shock: CCDB Air (8.75 x 2.75 in) or an Avalanche Woodie (8.75 x 2.5 in). Both are sweet, but the woodie is just friggin awesome. Still trying to get a Ti spring for it though. I have thought of running the new Fox Enduro shock in 8.75 x 2.5 in as this give the bike a 165 or 180mm travel option and keeping the Woodie but altering it to 8.75 x 2.75 so I can run the bike as a light DH sled as well.
Wheels: AARRRGGGHHHH!!! just thought I would get that out of the way. It SHOULD be a set of Haven Carbons with 20mm front axle and 142x12 rear. Instead I have the rear sorted but have Ross from I-rides spare front wheel doing the duties up front. This is a long and very unhappy tale and has me thinking if it is indeed my possible entry into the fuckwits thread.
Tires: Big Betty Up front (came with the loan'r wheel) Hans Dampf rear. (Will swap these out for Nobby Nics or possibly just a Nobby Nic at the rear.)
Bars: Haven Carbons
Stem: Rental Duo Stem
Brakes: Formula the One
Pedals: Nukeproof Protons (mag/Ti)
Cranks: XO
Rear Derailleur: XO
Weight: A little over 14.5 I'd say at the moment. It is hard to say as I have changed a lot of parts since the first build.

WRT the seriously dodgy cable runs - this is just a stop gap build until the new forks arrive etc. The cabling was basically kept intact from the Shan build last year and this is a bit bigger so I am running some bloody short brake lines (last crash had me nutting myself as the bars stopped dead centre with the boys)

Attachments

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
So...... it has been a couple of years of progressively getting newer parts, and selling the older ones... I have the original Crossmax's for sale,and the Crosslines, but wheels seem to be a hard sell..:mmph:
I think I saw you at Smithfield car park last Saturday!

Do you still have the Crosslines? I know someone who could be interested. Do you have any specs?