WTSFLC Ride Thread.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how does one "get in on" this dh riding ?

keen to participate in that and any endure happennings, road bike gets too much of a workout my knobby tyred bikes are hating me for neglecting them

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Are there even people to resuscitate down there? All seriousness I bet it's a nice area. I'm over sydney. Thredbo trips in the future?
Yer man. Thredders for sure. I even hear there is a DH track in town. I might need an AM/DH bikey again. I wonder if the Morewood dealer is much chop?:evil:

Best of luck with the move mate!
Cheers mate. You'll have to bring the Sexually Transmitted Infection up for a drive.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Yer man. Thredders for sure. I even hear there is a DH track in town. I might need an AM/DH bikey again. I wonder if the Morewood dealer is much chop?:evil:

Ha, that morewood dealer bloke is hopeless.... A total joke! Whats his name again? Whats he look like? Does he ride anymore?.... :kiss:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
One of thosebuggers took 2 of my light truck tyres out.. I sadly took him out in the same instance..

Dropping in to thredbo next weekend jase?
Yer I have that weekend off, might drop by and have a squiz. You going? I'm currently DH-less so might just take some happy snaps.

USJ

Likes Dirt
Hi gang. I haven't been here in quite a while since I moved to Melbourne over 3 years ago. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I am moving up to Cairns next week. If anyone is ever up North for holidays and wants to get some riding in let me know. I will be living about 10 minutes down the road from the park hosting the World Cup and plan to get a lot more bike time in. The last 3 years, I've been lucky to average once per month. I hope to get out a few times a week now. Riding everything from XC to DH. Within a few months, I hope to know all the good spots to ride and would be happy to show anyone around.

James (USJ)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinking of heading up for the Cairns World Cup, I know you're already up there James.. anyone else from the old crew making the trip up ? Would be great to catch up, remember Stromlo WC back in 09 I think it was, Jase, Tai, Mike, a few others were there too I think.. good times !