Little Things You Hate

mitchy_

Llama calmer
people who offer OBO on eBay, but won't accept an offer that is LESS THAN $1 less than their asking price.

fuck you, fuck your eyebrows. what the hell, daniel.
hahaha, i love those.

i've had a couple, say for example the item was $30.
i offered $20. counter-offer comes back as $29.
i re-offered $25. counter-offer comes back as $29 again.
this time i re-offered $15. they decline and i think you're only allowed 3 cracks at it :lol:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Osteo/Sadist I'd say Elbo. That sounds horrible. Is she a Triathlete as well?.........they seem to be into some weird kind of self abuse.
Fark wish I coulda got a bargain option. Physio sold me a little orange ball to put behind my shoulder blade. What an arsehole.

I love the foamy roller though. Just got one after months of not using and that first roll cracked from my skull to my arse. Amazing

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
If you don't want to go out and buy a hockey ball, cricket and golf balls are good too!
Tennis balls are particularly good too because they have a bit of give. A ball is harder to use than a roller, but the opposite leg over to support your weight is a good move.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
I'd say all of us in the profession are a bit...different. But imagine the life of a beautician who offers intimate waxing :decision:chest, back, crack and sack anyone?
I'm 8 months into studying medicine, and I already have random people saying "I have a lump on my ass, would you mind looking at it for me?".

0psi

Eats Squid
golf balls are good too!
Golf balls are rad and you can use them while sitting on the couch. Roll them over your thighs using an open palm or put them on the floor and roll the soles of your feet over them. So much good.

LTIH- Expensive purchases for slightly obscure things. Don't know what to get, not enough people have them to get accurate reviews and you can't demo them.

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
Hate getting chlamydia
Now I'm no medical professional but I think the getting of the Chlamydia is actually quite enjoyable, it's the living with it afterwards that sucks.

Unless of course you were raped by previously mentioned Koala, in which case yes, you hate getting Chlamydia.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
You do realise the rest of your life will be random arse lumps and genital rashes?
I'm aiming for something in surgery. For two reasons.
1) Then I'll be able to "actually, it is heart surgery". Cause the only thing cooler than that is working for NASA and being able to "actually, it is rocket science"
2) Surgery dodges most of the arse lumps and genital rashes.

As a roughly 1/8th qualified doctor, I'm not sure what people think I'm going to be able to do about there lump, especially from the table next door in a restaurant.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hate the current craze of douchebags saying "he doesn't even lift" and the like. Shut your pie holes you black sheep, you've all got shoulders like a bloody brown snake and you see it fitting to use that terminology? Wankers.

moorey

call me Mia
I hate the current craze of douchebags saying "he doesn't even lift" and the like. Shut your pie holes you black sheep, you've all got shoulders like a bloody brown snake and you see it fitting to use that terminology? Wankers.
Never heard it. Must help no t living in a place over run with poseur arse clowns.
LTI(still)H. Aus-fucking-Post. May cancer of the arse ensue :smash:

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Having my bike in bits while there is awesome riding weather, then the day after it's back together and ready to ride it pisses down with rain!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best friend mentioned her partner had a bad day at work, so I asked what was up. She replies something along the lines of, some guy was giving him (her partner) shit, so he cracked it and flipped a table over at him LOL.

I'm sorry, LOL? How is an 'adult' in a professional workplace context throwing a tantrum either funny or cute??

The immaturity of some people my age absolutely fucking astounds me.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIH more than anything, even Aus-fucking-Post, may genital warts erupt on their upper lips and chins, is people who use lol in conversation. What the hell dickhead, I didn't realise your name was MSN.