Little Things You Hate

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I give a fuck cos my best friend thinks she wants to marry this child.

And it was a quote- I do NOT use LOL in conversation.

Carry on flamers you guys must be bored....

What bothers me more than the immaturity of people my own age, is the immaturity of people twice my age.
Hate the fact I can't seem to get my mother to stop drinking and smoking herself to an early grave. Or to stop swearing constantly and acting like a typical XXXX smashing bogan. meh, her life to live!

bardynt

Back in his day.....
one thing i have learn t in life chicks love the bad boys that treat them like shit.

she will prob marry the guy realize he is dickhead after she had couple of kids to him then get divorced

after she has the kids then she will look for nice guy then

it called the circle of life called dating

one thing i have learn t in life chicks love the bad boys that treat them like shit.

she will prob marry the guy realize he is dickhead after she had couple of kids to him then get divorced

after she has the kids then she will look for nice guy then

it called the circle of life called dating
yeah that's true mate.

nice guys always come last

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
And it was a quote- I do NOT use LOL in conversation.

Carry on flamers you guys must be bored....
Calm down precious, I realised it was a quote, my post was explaining what I would say to someone who used lol in an actual conversation with me, if I wasn't to busy slapping them.

indica

Serial flasher
so why are you wasting you're' time responding useless posts with you're crap i think that is ironic at best.
wha't' are youse trying to say?

You replied thus validating my time wasting dickweed.
As moorey may say - depending on the soy intake - Eat A Bag O' Dicks fucktard.

0psi

Eats Squid
You know what I hate? Mutherhuckers that can't take the time to construct a legible post. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I think it's just plain disrespectful.