AM Carbon Bronson

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Looks the goods. Very much considering sending my tax refund into one of these. Couple of questions:
1. How do you find the fit? I'm 5'11" and have generally ridden medium frames, and the Bronson seems to have similar standover, top tube, and seat tube geo to my Trance. That said, I do have a 90mm stem on it...
2. Actually just answered this one myself... there is a frameskin kit for the Bronson already. Thanks google!
Really glad I went with a large frame. Love it with the 50mm stem. Feel heaps better having the frameskin on knowing its got protection. Ha ha. Ks lev integra is going on this week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Gripo

Eats Squid
Actually interested in why your selling your 2nd trc? Never tried a 29er yet. What did you prefer- trc or tbltc?
Thinking about getting a SoloC...maybe, maybe not?

The TBLTc and TRc are two different bikes to me despite the wheel travel.

The TBLTc is like a light version of a Nomad but able to be ridden all day like an XC bike.

The TRc is a light ripper of a bike in 1x mode that's more capable than its travel would indicate, as you know it's an XC bike gone wild....

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
I was honoured to be allowed to ride this bike today : ) - thanks mate
It looks even better in the flesh, a true super bike

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Ahhh I am one jealous guy well done. I am currently deciding on a SC Bronson C or a SB66C and this thread is making my decision easier!

Q dog

Likes Dirt
I was honoured to be allowed to ride this bike today : ) - thanks mate
It looks even better in the flesh, a true super bike
Cheers Jeff. It is an awesome bike. Thanks for showing me around the amazing trails at Atherton. Probably would of only ridden half of what I did if you guys weren't there. World class. World trails have done a great job.

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
took a Bronson C out yesterday morning, yeah, anyone want to buy a kidney?
Haha... I think it'll take everything you got 2 of :) my biggest fear is that it'll render my other "this is the last dream build I'll ever build honey" completely useless... Damn you Santa Cruz!!

Q dog

Likes Dirt
love the purple tube caps on the KS remote and shifter !!!
Got them from Purely Custom. Got valve caps, collars and cable ends too. Prices arent to bad but postage is almost a deal breaker. Just depends on how much you want it.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great ride,

It's threads like this that are going to make the decisions between a Bronson and Solo so much harder.