Commencal Meta AM 3

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Are you thinking about getting one? They seem very capable pretty well priced and if mitchy is anything to go by, are a great fashion accessory. In fact he be a good bloke to ask, was very attached to his, until he defected that is.

indica

Serial flasher
It's a bike, made by Commencal.

By good at everything what do you mean?
Is it good as a road bike? No.
Will it be a good 4wd to tow my boat? No.

Is it good value for $2.5k from CRC in white for the 2013 model and will it help me pull chicks. Maybe.

Jacob.R

Likes Bikes
Yes I am thinking about getting one, but I didn't quite understand what the rest you were talking about.

Jacob.R

Likes Bikes
It's a bike, made by Commencal.

By good at everything what do you mean?
Is it good as a road bike? No.
Will it be a good 4wd to tow my boat? No.

Is it good value for $2.5k from CRC in white for the 2013 model and will it help me pull chicks. Maybe.
What I mean is will I be able to climb a hill with it, will I be able to bomb a hill with it, will I be able to hit big shit on it.

indica

Serial flasher
What I mean is will I be able to climb a hill with it, will I be able to bomb a hill with it, will I be able to hit big shit on it.
Yes.
I have not ridden one but have ridden with people who were on them at the time.
The bike is capable.

If you post in the XC forum they will tell you a 29er Anthem is needed to get up hills. Not true.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Id suggest you be a little more specific in your queries, helps us frame a much more informative response, but probably more likely to still be sarcastic. Let me guess, you're a young bloke? Us old crusty guys tend not to understand the abbreviated way you kids communicate with each other. Talk slowly and clearly and our dementia addled brains my have some info to help you.

willsy01

Eats Squid
Based on the numerous reviews on the internet, they are very capable.....hence why I have a frame in my spare room waiting to be built.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yes.
I have not ridden one but have ridden with people who were on them at the time.
The bike is capable.

If you post in the XC forum they will tell you a 29er Anthem is needed to get up hills. Not true.
Stay away from the 29ers boyo, they're the meth of mountain biking, all the cool cats are riding them, but take a look in six months when they're twitching, talking to themselves and stealing your ipod to swap for titanium rotor bolts.

Jacob.R

Likes Bikes
Id suggest you be a little more specific in your queries, helps us frame a much more informative response, but probably more likely to still be sarcastic. Let me guess, you're a young bloke? Us old crusty guys tend not to understand the abbreviated way you kids communicate with each other. Talk slowly and clearly and our dementia addled brains my have some info to help you.
What are you 40, sorry but I just thought that you guys would understand what I'm getting at.

Jacob.R

Likes Bikes
Stay away from the 29ers boyo, they're the meth of mountain biking, all the cool cats are riding them, but take a look in six months when they're twitching, talking to themselves and stealing your ipod to swap for titanium rotor bolts.
Yeah I definitely want to keep clear of them.