Riding DH in Vic.

Nice track Wisey, its changed alot since I was last up there since I was last there. After Chris and I watched this vid we advertised our motos. Hope to see you and the guys back up there sometime soon.

V10

Likes Dirt
Wow you boys have been polishing the track, nice work guys. It's obvious my 2.5 years oFf a DH bike has left a big hole in my life. Il be back up there very soon.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Great work guys, that track is looking mint! I haven't there in years, pretty keen to head back
Out!

michael-96

Likes Bikes
loved the track looks soooo good! such a teaser though showing the track but not telling us where it is. haha nah but good work all round :)

Wednesday

Likes Dirt
Been sometime since up that way to ride and some decent building by the likes of that vid. Interesting that those obvious 'man made' structures havnt been rolled by those of whom like to ruin dh goodness as done in other areas within that neck of the woods. Nice riding!

crash

Likes Bikes
haha

track looks in fairly good nick considering how old it is. one of the first dh tracks i ever rode actually. looks mint still.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
track looks in fairly good nick considering how old it is. one of the first dh tracks i ever rode actually. looks mint still.
It's a track that benefits from really great work from a team of builders who do an amazing job. Still amazes me the quality of this track.