STOLEN Pivot Mach 429 aluminium

Johnacles

Likes Bikes
On Tuedsay, March the 11th 2014 my Two week old Pivot Mach 429 XT/XTR Pro build (kashima shocks, XT cranks and brakes, XTR derailleur) with Stans Arch EX wheels with Stan's 3.30 hubs, Anodized blue with Red Pivot hardware and Racing Ralphs. Looks badass, or did...
Serial number: C12050323
Stolen somewhere between 4:15 and 4:45 from the Inner-west Sydney, just near Stanmore station.

Please let me know if anyone see's it riding around, or discarded in a bush, or on Gum Tree. Fell free to knock him off.

Cheers guys, John.

Minlak

custom titis
On Tuedsay, March the 11th 2014 my Two week old Pivot Mach 429 XT/XTR Pro build (kashima shocks, XT cranks and brakes, XTR derailleur) with Stans Arch EX wheels with Stan's 3.30 hubs, Anodized blue with Red Pivot hardware and Racing Ralphs. Looks badass, or did...
Serial number: C12050323
Stolen somewhere between 4:15 and 4:45 from the Inner-west Sydney, just near Stanmore station.

Please let me know if anyone see's it riding around, or discarded in a bush, or on Gum Tree. Fell free to knock him off.

Cheers guys, John.
Man you must devastated tell me you had insurance? Not that lessens the violation

Johnacles

Likes Bikes
Totally devastated. And yes, thank the two wheeled gods we got the insurance last week.

Just a side note, it was stolen from a back yard while I was having a trombone lesson! These people aren" crazy.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutted for you. These filth will nick the milk out of your coffee.
Hope the insurers are good to you and you're sorted quickly.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Totally devastated. And yes, thank the two wheeled gods we got the insurance last week.

Just a side note, it was stolen from a back yard while I was having a trombone lesson! These people aren" crazy.
Hi John, that is terrible mate- crims arent very bright, it will probably show up somewhere obvious. I would have thought the sound of you practising the trombone would have scared them off.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
My poor Mont24 teammate… gutted for you JK. It is such a violation of space and self. Hope the situation is rectified asap.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate thats horrible news. I live just down in Petersham towards Dulwich Hill so ill keep an eye out if its still around..

Johnacles

Likes Bikes
Thanks for your kind words and advice guys, they have been taken on board and I'll be searching the net like a hawk.

rone

Eats Squid
Thanks for your kind words and advice guys, they have been taken on board and I'll be searching the net like a hawk.
In all seriousness, I hope you get it back and I also hope you are allowed 5 minutes tap-dancing on the face of the mouth-breather that took it.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Spewing mate! As a fellow Pivot owner (have a had one or two in my time) I can only imagine the feeling!

I'll keep an eye out over this way!