Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh, they know where it is...they just suck at the one and only thing they do.
I'm not one for defending things, I much prefer the throwing of stones, but...I rarely experience these Australia post issues that others report on here. And when crc send me presents Australia post is always my preference.

These guys are just out to get you.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Girls (mostly on the internet) who feel the need to tell people how relaxed/"uncool" they act when they are home alone...

"Oh yeah i just get home from work and take my bra off and wear yoga pants and eat custard and play video games xD gamer girl"

Fuckkk offfff.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Girls (mostly on the internet) who feel the need to tell people how relaxed/"uncool" they act when they are home alone...

"Oh yeah i just get home from work and take my bra off and wear yoga pants and eat custard and play video games xD gamer girl"

Fuckkk offfff.
Simpleton. She is inviting you over. It is the human female version of "baaaahhhhhh bah bah bahh baaaaaah baaaahhhhh bahbah."

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old people in cafes playing with their new phone tech...trying to figure out which ring tone is their favourite.

and Phil Collins.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got plenty of body hair. Have had so since high school. Doesn't phase me and hasn't cost me a night's fun in the company of a lady yet. But...just recently I have developed a tiny tuft, say 8 hairs, that sit right on the collar line of a tee shirt. One of them is about 2-3 inches long! Not sure whether to cut or leave it. Only other times I have removed body hair have been for charity or revenge (well cropped pubes can be discretely placed in many places).

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I've got plenty of body hair. Have had so since high school. Doesn't phase me and hasn't cost me a night's fun in the company of a lady yet. But...just recently I have developed a tiny tuft, say 8 hairs, that sit right on the collar line of a tee shirt. One of them is about 2-3 inches long! Not sure whether to cut or leave it. Only other times I have removed body hair have been for charity or revenge (well cropped pubes can be discretely placed in many places).
Harvest it. Make a shirt