Little Things You Hate

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
LTIH Being patient. Knee reconstruction 4 weeks ago and I'm keen to get out and go for a pedal.
The 2 sessions on the trainer each day don't quite scratch the itch.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Finding pubes on my razor. It's either my housemate's doing or one of the plethora of haggard tinder sluts he brings home, but I almost had an aneurism when I discovered it.
Gross
However....
Many years ago a flat mate came to me to ask if he could use my razor as he was going out and his was blunt.
I gave an emphatic "No" [Jocks, Socks, Tooth brush, Razor and Girl friend I will not loan out.]
15 minutes later I walk past the bathroom door and can see him through the opaque glass standing at the sink clearly shaving, the bastard.
When he came out I said he had just bought himself a second hand razor and he will buy me a new one.
he apologised and said he was desperate.....

3 weeks later he comes to me complaining about blisters that are driving him nuts on his lip and asks what I reckon it could be?
I take one look and tell him that he has cold sores, herpes call it what you will.
He freaks out, asking what he can do to get rid of it and how did he get them.
I tell him:
1] Sorry mate you have them for life, no cure and they will be the bane of your existence for ever
2] I told him not to use my razor, I have had herpes since I was three years old when my dear old granny gave them to me. if I recalled correctly around the time he borrowed my razor I had an active sore

A harsh lesson for him to learn about respecting peoples possessions but I bet he never borrowed a razor again!

P.S.
By fuck I HATE herpes
I'm 50 years old and the little fuckers till give me the shits like you wouldn't believe as they have done for 47 years.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
What the actual fuck Jeff? I thought people from Herbeton were weird? Kiwis hey?!?!
LOL
Us Kiwis have "close" relationships with all sorts, sisters, grandparents, sheep...
We are a very geographically isolated country, beggars cant be choosers you know

Pastavore

Eats Squid
What the actual fuck Jeff? I thought people from Herbeton were weird? Kiwis hey?!?!
Herpes is not ONLY a venereal disease, you can get it from an innocent kiss from your old Gran.

Or Jeffgre could have been incestually bumping uglies with his Granny, who knows??

rone

Eats Squid
wow, Jeffgre_6163, as funny as that story was I really hate you for telling it.

I'm planning on confronting him about it when he gets home from work. If he denies it I'm even going to (bluff) threaten to send his short and curlies off for DNA testing (shouts out to the unfaithful mothers and suspicious husbands for creating a market for this shit).

It's even worse because he's mentioned the fact that he doesn't even strap his shit with the aforementioned tinder hussies. I'm so disturbed right now.

Fuck shaving. Grow a beard.

ChopSticks

Banned
That's a beautiful looking dent!
so round and symmetrical LOL
how did you do it?
it looks fine to ride (assuming no cracks), if aesthetics worry you.... Then grab yourself a carbon down tube guard..... Or a plastic giant one that comes with the new 2014> bikes

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
That's a beautiful looking dent!
so round and symmetrical LOL
how did you do it?
it looks fine to ride (assuming no cracks), if aesthetics worry you.... Then grab yourself a carbon down tube guard..... Or a plastic giant one that comes with the new 2014> bikes
I suspect it was a rock. It is rather round and beautiful but, I wish it was spot on the logo.
Funny thing is you can't just get the plastic parts for giants. I asked

ChopSticks

Banned
I suspect it was a rock. It is rather round and beautiful but, I wish it was spot on the logo.
Funny thing is you can't just get the plastic parts for giants. I asked
must've been a pretty big hit!
grab yourself a carbon downtube guard !

Mine didn't come with a plastic gaurd I feel ripped off haha.
Cam.... Giant know 29'ers are for crazy people who just ride 100's of kms on fireroads, so they have no need for rock guards :boink:

I'll see if the missus wants this guard I've got.... otherwise its yours when you come down and do OMV :thumb:

camoshop

Banned
Oi haha not all fire roads, plenty of rocks that shred tyres and tubes :p
Try hitting this down hill at speed ;)

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Amping up for a good weekend of riding (moto) and getting a flat front tyre on our first decent ride.

dolphinman

Likes Dirt
Tracey Grimshaw
While on the topic of female journos Id like to nominate Nikki Gemmell. Her smarmy homespun homilies, dressed up as 'amazing insights' keep me riled up for most of the weekend. Its like picking a scab, i keep reading it, knowing that its just going to cause me pain.

Last edited: