What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Pickup the new wheelset tomorrow.

Stans Arch Ex laced to Hope Pro Evo 2 Hubs.

Sooo keen to go for a ride again..

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Picked it up from the LBS after having the shock mount bushes replaced yesterday.

Put on XT brakes last night, rode them today and went back to my Elixr R's. Much prefer the feel of them. Sold the XT's and used the cash to get some bling hope rotors, new pads and a few other odds and ends.

Anthem will look decent and be back in good shape whether it likes it or not dammit.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stripped mine, one handed.

Had a nasty off on Wed, fractured elbow, ankle & ribs, plaster casts were a hassle but got it all sorted. I have a new frame on order so seemed an ideal time to strip off all the old bits to go on the new rig. By my reckoning should be back on the bike in 6 weeks, just in time for the new frame.

Attachments

ChopSticks

Banned
Picked it up from the LBS after having the shock mount bushes replaced yesterday.
If anyone in sydney needs new DU bushing.... I have the specific tool.
just get hold of new DU bushes and I'll happily install them for you......... seems like a waste buying the tool and using it only once, so free offer :)

just in time for the new frame.
wish you a speedy recovery.... whatcha gonna do with the old ASR5?

Mitchkip

Likes Bikes
Made it sad, because it knows I'm looking at a new dually of some description. (Something I still can't make my damn mind up about... AM vs Trail vs XC!)

mitchy_

Llama calmer

Had a nasty off on Wed, fractured elbow, ankle & ribs, plaster casts were a hassle but got it all sorted. I have a new frame on order so seemed an ideal time to strip off all the old bits to go on the new rig. By my reckoning should be back on the bike in 6 weeks, just in time for the new frame.
you're a game man dismantling a bike over decking. murphy's law suggests you'll get every second bolt stuck in between the boards... lucky they are probably stuck to a concrete balcony.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Swapped the Snow Shoes for some Big Fat Larrys in preparation for a bit of beach camping/riding/fish feeding.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you're a game man dismantling a bike over decking. murphy's law suggests you'll get every second bolt stuck in between the boards... lucky they are probably stuck to a concrete balcony.
Lol yep Murphys law guarantees it, I was doing similar and lost an allen key between the boards. I seem to be good at fishing, did manage to get it with a long bent piece of wire. (raised deck)

Klips

Likes Dirt
Missus picked up the lust adv 2 on Wednesday, meaning her old marin mt vision 5.7 (14.4kg 26er with 100mm travel) is up for sale. It also means that our average speed on trails has gone up 15% from the first ride. No, that's not a typo. Very first ride average was 2km/h faster for a loop we do all the time, despite different geo, different tyre size, different setup, different handling, suspension being set up for someone who weighed 10kg more (fixed now, and she's even fasterer because of it). Best investment she's ever made in our riding happiness.

Bought a torque wrench. About to check every damn bolt on every carbon bike we own.

Start my advanced skills course tomorrow, and she starts her beginner/intermediate one. Going to go find out just how soft I actually am when it comes to descending/manualling/everything.

slowmick

38-39"
Sane - sounds like you did a right number on yourself bloke. Hope you heal quickly. You don't seem to be much of a Yeti fan boy bloke.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Think you may have fucked up somewhere. How the hell did you end up with 2 seat posts after stripping one bike?

camoshop

Banned
Picked up my blue hope seat colar, got some ESI chunky grips and tensioner for the ss and some sram quick links, thought I had the magic gear took one To many links out, has anyone run more than two quick links before ? It's a brand new chain I just have to add a couple more links now