First!!!!OMGWTFROFLMAOBBQ!!!SHIFTONE!!!!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have a man crush on you, Johnny and I'm not afraid to tell the world of my love.

I'm getting breast implants by having my custard hips transferred to my bosom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I understand where Dozer is going, more power to him, just not why it's been edited by Johnny...??

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I took out some things that dozer should not make public, things that would be embarrassing to him.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Jebus, there's people on the inter web over 12 years old that have never experienced the 'first' phenomenon??!

Wow.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I think Moorey's got him there, though it may be a case of pot meet kettle :playball:
The monumental irony was definitely not lost on me.

To have executed this correctly Dozer should be saying First. The First reply was the First place to put First.
He tried but he was only fakin the funk.

I thought of that whole first thing today and it totally blew me away as to how it just faded from existence. So as opposed to what our resident forum drama queen thinks this thread is actually about something - an act that was so ubiquitous and an institution of forums that simy faded away.

The bit that really amazes me is that people new to foruming don't come up with the same idea organically.

Another thing that's faded in to obscurity is L337 5p34|<. Years ago cats would get banned from this place for posting like they were text messaging or sending code for idiots. No one does that at all now and I don't think that has anything to do with us being nazis about it. I wonder if that's more to do with auto correct or something like that.

Interesting how things that were part of the landscape at one point in time can be completely forgotten in a few short years.

rone

Eats Squid
I have a man crush on you, Johnny and I'm not afraid to tell the world of my love.

I'm getting breast implants by having my custard hips transferred to my bosom.
I think this should be preserved for future generations.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
:( you made simon sad

lol :lol:
not just simo, a few people have been abusing this forum......
The monumental irony was definitely not lost on me.

He tried but he was only fakin the funk.

I thought of that whole first thing today and it totally blew me away as to how it just faded from existence. So as opposed to what our resident forum drama queen thinks this thread is actually about something - an act that was so ubiquitous and an institution of forums that simy faded away.

The bit that really amazes me is that people new to foruming don't come up with the same idea organically.

Another thing that's faded in to obscurity is L337 5p34|<. Years ago cats would get banned from this place for posting like they were text messaging or sending code for idiots. No one does that at all now and I don't think that has anything to do with us being nazis about it. I wonder if that's more to do with auto correct or something like that.

Interesting how things that were part of the landscape at one point in time can be completely forgotten in a few short years.
I suspect a lot of the ye llde folks' text speak faded away with the advent of qqwerty phones and plans that gave out unlimited texts. You no longer needed to cram all your thought into something shorter than a haiku. Sadly this hasn't been the creeping death of twitter.

stirk

Burner
I posted the 10,000 post in LTIL but apparently Tapatalk thread count is different to a browser on a desktop, so who knows, or cares who got a 10000th post, not me dammit!! Numbers don't matter I keep telling myself..

Text abbreviation is a good point johnny, auto correct and swipe keyboards on phones make it to harder to abbreviate so people use normal words.

Now most original posts online encourage you to be the first to reply thereby making you really the second poster, no fun in that.

Its all about followers and friends now. Fuck that who needs friends!