NSW SOLD!!! Anthem X Advanced SL 1 2011 Medium $1400

dmpro

Likes Bikes
Item: Anthem X Advanced SL 1 2011 Medium
Item Condition: Old but bearings and suspension have been serviced and bike works great
Reason for selling: Need $ for a new bike
Price and price conditions: $ 1400
Extra Info: It's got a Rockguardz carbon frame protector. Bike has had two carbon repairs (seatstay 1.5 years ago, and top tube 2 years ago). I've been riding it once or twice a week since the repairs and have had no problems whatsoever. I'm aware that this lowers the value of the bike hence I've priced the bike accordingly (I think).

Can inspect/test ride in the Wollongong area if you're interested.

Specifications
Size: M:17.5
Frame: Advanced SL composite Maestro 4.0” travel
Fork: Upgraded to Rockshox RCT3 2013 120mm (just serviced it before my last ride with new oil and seals)
Shock: Fox Float RP23 w/boost valve
Handlebar: Upgraded to Giant carbon
Stem: 60 mm
Seatpost: Upgraded to Giant carbon
Saddle: Fi'zi:k Tundra2 (Giant LTD Edition) w/ Manganese Rails
Pedals: NA
Shifters: Upgraded to SRAM XO 10 speed
Front Derailleur: NA
Rear Derailleur: Upgraded to SRAM X9 10sp with clutch, short cage
Brakes: Changed to Formula C1 (only a few rides old)
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT 10 sp. 11-36T
Chain: Upgraded to XTR chain
Crankset: Upgraded to 156 Q factor XX1 crankset with 32T XX1 chainring (only a few rides old)
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Rims: Shimano XT UST Tubeless Disc wheelset w/15QR (have not ridden them much, only put them back on the bike for the sale with WTB wolverine tires, tubeless set-up with fresh Stans goop)

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

dmpro

Likes Bikes
Who were the carbon repairs done by ?
Me :) (I've worked with carbon a fair bit back in the day when I was helping build the Superbus prototype). BTW, that black tape covering the seatstay repair is just protective tape (my heel would rub against it every now and again so I decided to put tape there, let me know if you want to see the repair without the tape over it).

Last edited:

dmpro

Likes Bikes
Bump!
Bike has got plenty of upgrades and you're not going to find a better 26er cross country bike at this price...