ubyk-pro website

doihoi

Likes Dirt
Hi,

I just placed an order on a set of pedals from ubyk and was wondering if anyone else on here has too?
If so, how was your experience? Good, bad, slow, quick, etc.

I searched on the forum to see if there was a thread in regards to this UK company but nothing popped up so hence the start of it.

doihoi

Likes Dirt
So far they've been quick to respond to my enquiry about an estimated delivery time (7-10 days). Their delivery terms states there's an express option, however when I went to checkout, there wasn't one so I've enquired about that for future purchases if my experience with them goes well.

I will keep you guys posted :D

Minlak

custom titis
I have looked at them for a few things but haven't bought also interested to see how it goes

Charge

Cannon Fodder
I purchased a seatpost from UBYK in December, and had no issues.

Went with the free postage option (Royal Mail) and it took about 2 weeks to get to Melbourne.

From my one experience, I was happy with their service. Will be keen to see how it works out for you.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yeah, a few months ago I purchased a pair of Race Face Atlas pedals, as they were by far the cheapest around.

Went with with free postage option rather than the courier service, as I wasn't in a rush for them. Took about 2 - 3 weeks to arrive, but arrived safe and sound.

They're now in my list of sites to check - haven't had anything decently priced yet that I've needed (other than, of course, the aforementioned pedals), but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again if the situation arose.

LJHOR

Cannon Fodder
So far they've been quick to respond to my enquiry about an estimated delivery time (7-10 days). Their delivery terms states there's an express option, however when I went to checkout, there wasn't one so I've enquired about that for future purchases if my experience with them goes well.

I will keep you guys posted :D

Purchased a set of bars on the 2nd Dec and still have not arrived in Brisbane. Made contact and received a an apology and assured me its on its way. Have sent a few more emails requesting a tracking number but they haven't replied again. I'm starting to get concerned :frusty:

doihoi

Likes Dirt
Oh shieet LJHOR, I hope it doesn't take that long for my pedals to arrive!
I might hit em up for a tracking no. and see what they say!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Purchased a set of bars on the 2nd Dec and still have not arrived in Brisbane. Made contact and received a an apology and assured me its on its way. Have sent a few more emails requesting a tracking number but they haven't replied again. I'm starting to get concerned :frusty:
Worth having a look at the time frame you have to do a charge back via the bank... just in case.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
That does sound concerning! Although if you just went with the free shipping option, it'll just be in a standard parcel with potentially no tracking.

I hope it comes through for you!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
That does sound concerning! Although if you just went with the free shipping option, it'll just be in a standard parcel with potentially no tracking.

I hope it comes through for you!
not to mention xmas and new year tucked in there as well.

madstace

Likes Dirt
Hope it comes through mate, wish I hadn't read that now that I've ordered from them! I went with free shipping as well and they used Royal Mail (which seemed to work fine in the past for CRC, Wiggle etc) but you don't get a tracking number. I will say they were Johnny on the spot with sending it, CRC seem to take forever to even get stuff out these days.

omac

Likes Dirt
Iv bought several items off them in the past & they have always turned up but sometimes they are slow