Your user name, how'd you get it and what does it mean??

stirk

Burner
Me, stirk is a nickname my sister called me when I was a kid, it has something to do with how I imitated excited chicken's squawking. I must have been really bad at it!

camoshop

Banned
Mines got something to do with my name being Cameron, cam, camo and and something I did in Photoshop to a picture in which I was teased about, use to piss me off at first then I thought fuck it, changed my MySpace name to camoshop to pretty much say look I don't give a fuck. They got bored after a while and yeah, joined a car forum once and thought what will I use eh? Camoshop !!! Used it on a few forums now some in which I've been banned from :tape2:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Mines got something to do with my name being Cameron, cam, camo and and something I did in Photoshop to a picture in which I was teased about, use to piss me off at first then I thought fuck it, changed my MySpace name to camoshop to pretty much say look I don't give a fuck. They got bored after a while and yeah, joined a car forum once and thought what will I use eh? Camoshop !!! Used it on a few forums now some in which I've been banned from :tape2:
Hehehe......you said MySpace

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A long time ago somebody trusted me with a walkie-talkie. I found the truckers channel...I figured I needed a name that stood out in the crowd when I said things like "you'll see my rig pulled out at the rest spot just south of Taree about 3pm. Feel free to pull up for a chat..." Kept me entertained for days.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
A long time ago somebody trusted me with a walkie-talkie. I found the truckers channel...I figured I needed a name that stood out in the crowd when I said things like "you'll see my rig pulled out at the rest spot just south of Taree about 3pm. Feel free to pull up for a chat..." Kept me entertained for days.
You entertained truckie in a rest stop outside Taree at 3am.

:whistle: The username makes perfect sense now.

camoshop

Banned
We all know what happens at rest stops at 3am I've seen something about Mary haha

Last edited: