What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
If mine hasn't cracked from what I've thrown at it I'm not too worried, and if it does I get a new frame.
Don't yettis crack from too much bling and not enough riding haha jk
I think it's flash burn, weakening the welds, due to all the photography.

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Ordered a new tyre :) Exciting stuff! Hahaha..

Have been riding the Nobby Nics that came with the bike without issue.. converted to tubeless easily with a Joe's kit. This past weekend though I noticed a small tear in the sidewall, and during my ride couldn't for the life of me get the tire to hold more than 15psi (could see sealant bubbling out of lots of small holes doing it's best to seal it up, but no joy) so will retire that to a "last resort" spare to run with a tube if necessary, move the NN currently on front to the rear and give the Magic Mary I've just ordered a run on the front :)

Actually looking forward to trying a new tyre on the front to see how different it feels..

styler

Likes Dirt
Slow afternoon lap of Wylde with a mate, Damn motorbike has been through tearing the place up. Needless damage for a bit of fun. :mad2: Almost had a head on with someone going the wrong way on the last downhill section. People can't seem to read. :shocked:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bought a 140mm Avid HS1 rotor for the back of the Defy. Its a genuine one, and is considerably rougher and poorer quality than the $6 chinese knockoff 160mm HS1 rotors I got off aliexpress...

Klips

Likes Dirt
Met my partner for the Bec Henderson Duo race for a quick ride. Turns out the race is tomorrow, not Sunday. Almost got a post in the fuckwits thread!

DJR

Likes Dirt
Built a rear wheel for the commuter with a free rim from a mate, 520g and 20mm wide better than the 820g 35mm wide velocity psycho I had on there! Put 1.5 slicks on it for training/ general commuting and road training. Probably saved at least 800g with rim and tyres , had semi slicks. If I get a lightish fork on there and replace the stem and bars, maybe seat post as well, it could be an interesting little steel frame bike ...

Also put new DTH tyres on the bmx, haven't given them a go yet but saved about 300g all up over the holy rollers

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Rode out to Lake George via Old Federal Hwy, and set a PR on the Black Mountain Ascent on the way back.

Cracked 100kms for the first time in years! Woo.

Got stuck behind a slow Fiat coming down Black Mountain and kept feathering the brakes - made the front rotor quite discoloured... Keep reading about the issues with discs on roadies when you're dragging the brakes for a while at high speed - they didn't fade, but looking at the rotor fade wasnt far away!

styler

Likes Dirt
Replaced Bearings on the Norco. Annoying creak is gone.:whoo: Thought whilst buying bearings I would buy some for the Bergamont. Bearing supplier cant get them,:doh: now the hunt begins.

DJR

Likes Dirt
Rode my newly self built rear wheel round the block, reached 50kmh on it with 65psi in the tyres so it can't be that bad, spun true afterwards. Job done!

Got stuff ready for dh shuttle day at del Rio tomorrow, yiiieiew!