What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Ok....er...slightly random in a thread about my new wheels but whatever
Er... Slightly random in a thread titled "What did you do to/with/for your bike today?"
Just because you posted in it, doesn't immediately give you possession. That only happens for Moorey.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks awesome, glad you got them ok. My 650b version of the same ones are getting an absolute flogging in South America and are holding up great! Wish I'd gotten the same decals though...
Please...a little detail on the ride locations etc? (In the travel section perhaps...) I'm very curious.

Ok....er...slightly random in a thread about my new wheels but whatever
There's this thing called the internet...they have it on computers now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just love this place!
So people know what it is.
Looks like are running some pretty low psi...does it help with traction? Otherwise looks like hours of fun are just around the corner. That frame used to get made into a free ride bike for adults. A friend had one and they can take a lot of punishment.

simon21

Likes Bikes
Looks awesome, glad you got them ok. My 650b version of the same ones are getting an absolute flogging in South America and are holding up great! Wish I'd gotten the same decals though...
Were they a stock graphic or did you design them yourself? I actually trolled through the whole Lb thread to find a picture of them last night,weird coincidence.

soontir

Likes Dirt
Looks like are running some pretty low psi...does it help with traction? Otherwise looks like hours of fun are just around the corner. That frame used to get made into a free ride bike for adults. A friend had one and they can take a lot of punishment.
Needs some TLC, new tube for starters.
But the price was great.
It'll be shared between 4 youngsters

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did 5 runs at Thredbo, one cartwheel at the top of the flow trail trying to find a fast line.. Epic day! 3 to go!

soontir

Likes Dirt
So the delirium now has a NW 38tooth up front.
The second Jamis I bought, is back together and ready to ride with a new tyre on the rear and all tuned up.
The big hit needs a lot more work than I realised.
Broken spokes on the rear rim. Brakes, grips are rooted, the shock hardware and rear derailleur hanger is bent.
So MTS Magura brakes are now on it. Specialized grips for the bars as well as a spec seatpost.
Shock hardware will need to be sourced as well as the hanger.
Still deciding if I should keep the marzocchi comp on the front or just chuck on the 140mm talas I have sitting here as well as the XT 26" rims I have.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Less dribble, more important info like weight?
About 37kg, without pedals, at least until I get some purple on her, and borrow Norman's magical fish scale.

First upgrade shall be some tubes without the drillium, then maybe a sweet, sweet Chris King basket with composite daisies.

Last edited: