DH Banshee Darkside :===::×××××××××××> Spitfire & NS Surge & Dartmoor Hornet

moorey

call me Mia
*Updated

Come to the Youies for a test ride tomorrow and pick your shit up also?
Actually, I will be there...but taking kids to bike riding birthday party at stockyards. I'll hook up with you somehow. Text coming. :woot:

Ideate

And the ride report is?
You remind me of Minor Mistake Marvin (except major in your case).

61850635.jpg

I can't fault it. I thought the Dorados would be too tall but it's nearly easier to pedal up the hill than my old Dartmoor Wish! Going down.. well... You know all about how well it goes down. Low, slack, nimble, light, balanced, air-berm-rail machine. I'll upload some footage later of todays fuck around at the You Yangs with Ezkaton.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Pedal power

View attachment 312592

I can't fault it. I thought the Dorados would be too tall but it's nearly easier to pedal up the hill than my old Dartmoor Wish! Going down.. well... You know all about how well it goes down. Low, slack, nimble, light, balanced, air-berm-rail machine. I'll upload some footage later of todays fuck around at the You Yangs with Ezkaton.
Low, slack, nimble doesn't equate to easy to pedal uphill on a DH trail....... Geebus man you must be an athlete ....
Or when you say "downhill" do you mean xc type terrain?

swatto90

Likes Dirt

View attachment 312592

I dont regret selling it one bit. It is a game changer of a bike however. Shame more people are not out there on them. Glad you like it. If I could have 2 DH rigs I would of kept it.

Ideate

Low, slack, nimble doesn't equate to easy to pedal uphill on a DH trail....... Geebus man you must be an athlete ....
Or when you say "downhill" do you mean xc type terrain?
That's why I was so surprised myself. Ask someone for a spin next time you see one, they're flawless. Not as much terrain munching as the Zerode but perfect for what I like to ride.

Ideate

I dont regret selling it one bit. It is a game changer of a bike however. Shame more people are not out there on them. Glad you like it. If I could have 2 DH rigs I would of kept it.
It doesn't have that DH rig feel.. that's what I love. It's a FUN machine. I'm glad you're happy with your Bilt though. Nothing worse than buyers regret.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
It doesn't have that DH rig feel.. that's what I love. It's a FUN machine. I'm glad you're happy with your Bilt though. Nothing worse than buyers regret.
Glad you like it. If your ever up my way for a ride we will have to meet up.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Ultimate boasting

That's why I was so surprised myself. Ask someone for a spin next time you see one, they're flawless. Not as much terrain munching as the Zerode but perfect for what I like to ride.
Massive surprise, you did well in frame choice.... Although I must say in the many years of riding several different frames when you talk about railing and punching out of berms it's gotta be DHR, Sunday and Bilt rock it... All low BB under the pump, raked out and depending on your aptitude to setting up a shock the positive pedal out of a berm.....

Massive boasting there.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah you too. Did you get anything useful out of that box of shit I gave you?
Cheers, been 'all hands on deck' since I got home. Had a quick rummage as unloading, there's a couple of really handy items, a few I donate on to good homes...and a few random things I'm still to work out what they are. Muchly appreciated mate. :kiss:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Next week's shuttle day should be good for a bit more jump practice, I really gotta lift more on takeoff.

Did you fix the seat height issue?

BZZZT!