Light mount to fit GoPro attachment

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,
with the winter nights well and truly upon us, I am struggling to mount lights to my Lazer Oasiz helmet, without going full ghetto using duct tape.
I know that Lazer did make a mount that simulated handlebars to loop the rubber/silicone/whatever band around, called the Multi Mount

MULTIMOUNT.jpg

However, I can't seem to find these anywhere, nor does anyone make this thing from what I've found on the interwebs.

Anyone have any info on where I could purchase something like this?

Cheers

Sappa

Likes Dirt
3D printer

If you have access to a 3D printer you can do what I did and print your own.

As I had a strap on the helmet already for the gopro I just printed a foot with a half cylinder on top.
Not the lowest profile but it was fun to create something.

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
I went through a few pages of that thread before I posted to see if there was any info beforehand, but didn't go through all as thats a solid 8ish years worth of conversation haha
That helmet mount looks pretty good though!

If you have access to a 3D printer you can do what I did and print your own.

As I had a strap on the helmet already for the gopro I just printed a foot with a half cylinder on top.
Not the lowest profile but it was fun to create something.
| could do that, Swinburne wouldn't mind at all ;)

This also looks pretty good!

Thanks guys :)

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey everyone,
with the winter nights well and truly upon us, I am struggling to mount lights to my Lazer Oasiz helmet, without going full ghetto using duct tape.
I know that Lazer did make a mount that simulated handlebars to loop the rubber/silicone/whatever band around, called the Multi Mount

View attachment 313316

However, I can't seem to find these anywhere, nor does anyone make this thing from what I've found on the interwebs.

Anyone have any info on where I could purchase something like this?

Cheers
Where did you get the mount from? I've tried a few LBS's and online without any luck.

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
Last edited: