The stupid questions thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Don't get me started on milk in coffee.

Admittely many cafes use a blend which might work well with milk but is terrible black.

Good cafes have a blend or single origin for black only.
They make coffee here? that's a milk shake for the wannabes.

stirk

Burner
They make coffee here? that's a milk shake for the wannabes.
I am lucky I have two cafes to go to which have excellent coffee blends for us lovers of black coffee. One local to home and one at work. The cafe at work has a single origin policy for black coffee drinkers, don't need to ask. They change the origin all the time so you never get bored of the same flavour day after day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't get me started on milk in coffee.

Admittely many cafes use a blend which might work well with milk but is terrible black.

Good cafes have a blend or single origin for black only.
Different coffees = different techniques.

I am lucky I have two cafes to go to which have excellent coffee blends for us lovers of black coffee. One local to home and one at work. The cafe at work has a single origin policy for black coffee drinkers, don't need to ask. They change the origin all the time so you never get bored of the same flavour day after day.
Forced snoberry...mmmmmmm.
putting yogurt in your Indian curry is a sign you actually know how to eat curry.

meanwhile........"Vindaloo" is Indian for "stupidly hot curry for drunk white people".
I once ordered a "findaloo" in an Indian restaurant. It didn't fail to deliver on this policy.

stirk

Burner
Different coffees = different techniques.

Forced snoberry...mmmmmmm.

I once ordered a "findaloo" in an Indian restaurant. It didn't fail to deliver on this policy.
What's a snoberry? Is it like a strawberry?

Are vindaloo's supposed to be hot?

I've never had a vindaloo that was packing enough chilli for me to think it was hot.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
What's a snoberry? Is it like a strawberry?

Are vindaloo's supposed to be hot?

I've never had a vindaloo that was packing enough chilli for me to think it was hot.
A snobbery is an exclusive invite only men's club.

Curry is not actually a thing, and vindaloo is Hindi for practical joke.