Chain reaction cycles

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
I was charged 12% of the listed insured value on an engagement ring at customs.

Mates have had bikes shipped before and had the retailler put WARRANTY REPLACEMENT on the manifesto but someone like CRC is unlikely to do that
That's rough, life over and getting taxed 12% for it.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Woah. Pretty amazing price on the expert.
Only real difference from what I've read is open bath vs cart + a smidge of weight which is likely just fluids.

Experts now sold out.

Last edited:

cobba

Likes Dirt
Here's the differences with the Mattocs.

Pro exploded diagram: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7grOSQ82keNYkhnbkwxeHo3Vkk/view?pli=1

Expert exploded diagram: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7grOSQ82keNaWU1eXdVc2JqbWc/view?pli=1

Pro & Expert differences is weight, cartridge rebound damper & slightly different compression dampers (they have different part numbers).

The Comp is like a Minute Pro with bigger stanchions and longer travel, they both have the MARS Air spring and ABS+ compression damper.

mattoc.jpg

Last edited:

cobba

Likes Dirt
I like how it says the Pro comes in black and white, yet shows them in red.
That'd be what's called a 'typo', the Pro & Expert come in black, white & red.

The Comp can probably be ordered by bike manufacturers in whatever colour they want.

p5pb11941299.jpg

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
That'd be what's called a 'typo', the Pro & Expert come in black, white & red.

The Comp can probably be ordered by bike manufacturers in whatever colour they want.
I wouldn't call neglecting an entire colour a typo.
Writing rwd instead of red, that's a typo.

Pretty sure the Expert only come in black and white, too.

I don't even acknowledge the Comp as existing.

cobba

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't call neglecting an entire colour a typo.
Writing rwd instead of red, that's a typo.
Would 'mistake' have been a better word to use?
I'll edit it if you like.

Pretty sure the Expert only come in black and white, too.
Maybe it does, it used to come in red.

I don't even acknowledge the Comp as existing.
What did the Comp do to upset you, did you catch one in a compromising position with someone that you love?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Round 2 and 3 of parts ordered. Spent waaaaaaaaaaay too long on pushys trying to meet their free postage level. Eventually flopped over the line with a few spare tubes, then realised I had only put 1 rotor in my basket...I wanted 4.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does trakpak use Auspost at this end or are they private contractors? I have an order that has been sent with them but I've had it sent to my parcel locker which couriers can't deliver to...

beejay

Likes Dirt
Does trakpak use Auspost at this end or are they private contractors? I have an order that has been sent with them but I've had it sent to my parcel locker which couriers can't deliver to...
Yep is given over to AusPost for the Australian side of delivery

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I always seem to get a good run from crc.

Latest order placed 21/7 and arrived today. Tightarse free postage option.

Minlak

custom titis
Wow that sucked..... I placed an order and my shipping options were:-
Free:- Gets here when it gets here
Priority with Tracking:- $19.95
DHL:- $99

It was 2 pairs of brake pads / skewer / tyre so I removed the tyre as its just a trainer tyre and the freight options didn't change. So of course now i have a parcel that says it shipped with TrakPak P2P which means tracking actually wont work and it will still be here when it gets here. i should have just taken the free option.