Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I hope mine lives forever. Why has no competitor filled this void? The classic is awesome.

Mum...I need some help.
Dude don't joke about that, she's got arthritis it's impossible.

I'll get a photo of the hazza borealis, I got fried one night, covered my wall in Christmas lights and different coloured sarongs and watched the wall listening to pink Floyd - home made lazer Floyd almost.

Edit: must have done breaks when I put in the wall guitar hangers, used to light the whole room but I still enjoy it too relax and watch tele. Found this instead

LTIH: Fuck I miss my bike, lent it to a mate to ride while I can't gladly but it's not in the house to stare at everyday. Damn it looked good when I built it.

Last edited:

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Which one..? Cheers dude, might take tomorrow as well, no point heading in with both hands in full casts. They told me to try moving my fingers as often as possible already. But this should be in injury threads, on topic, ltih: old iPod is starting to go, can't but the classic with huge storage anymore, they're going brand new on eBay now for ~$800!
I'm probably happy to sell a hardly used classic.... circa 2008 160GB

LTIH = having to work this sat and sun and my uni course isn't ready to start yet. Maybe I'll sneak my guitar into the office.

At least I'm crook, so I'll be all good for the days in lieu for a cane on the bike.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Going through your bags, twice, only to realise your phone is most likely at the bottom of the Adriatic........

Oh, and if you are hefty enough to require fucking 2 seatbelt extensions, get off the plane and take a boat you fat bitch!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Captain Stubing needed two seatbelt extensions?
Left his senile arse back in Bosnia. Along with the wife and squids. Was the 300m3 woman poured into 1m3 of seat space next to my window seat. She also had a bladder the size of a buick, and slept like the dead.

Was a very loooooong flight.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Left his senile arse back in Bosnia. Along with the wife and squids. Was the 300m3 woman poured into 1m3 of seat space next to my window seat. She also had a bladder the size of a buick, and slept like the dead.

Was a very loooooong flight.
Bit of jet lag grumpy going down perhaps?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Considering I was back at work 12 hours after getting back, yer damn skippy it is. May be a while before this little black duck is back to his charming self again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Going through your bags, twice, only to realise your phone is most likely at the bottom of the Adriatic........

Oh, and if you are hefty enough to require fucking 2 seatbelt extensions, get off the plane and take a boat you fat bitch!
Getting stung for extra baggage, and knowing that wee lass didn't get stung for extra arse.