The You Yangs Thread

Markee

Likes Dirt
I had the exact same thought! Anyone know his name or race number? Would be very interested to see where he finished.
He did a very respectable 3:02 finishing well into the top half of C grade. Winning Elite men's time was 2:26 by Shannon Hewetson

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
I didn't stay for the A grade but Hewetson must have had some creative lines to win by that much? Or did he just ride the main lines that much faster?

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
I didn't stay for the A grade but Hewetson must have had some creative lines to win by that much? Or did he just ride the main lines that much faster?
Yeah, I saw the results on and was blown away he had such a gap!

Hope there will be some footage to show how he put together such an impressive time!

Markee

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I saw the results on and was blown away he had such a gap!

Hope there will be some footage to show how he put together such an impressive time!
I chucked up a short vid of him railing the second rock garden in his race run on my instagram - @krameekram
Also heard he gapped one of the step downs as well that no one else did. The guy can ride that's for sure.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I chucked up a short vid of him railing the second rock garden in his race run on my instagram - @krameekram
Also heard he gapped one of the step downs as well that no one else did. The guy can ride that's for sure.
That is one impressive nailing of that rock garden.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Sitting here icing my wrist after binning it in the first rock garden in my race run. So pissed, have never even looked like crashing there in years and was feeling good in practice. Fark! Rad day though. As always.

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Wow. He took that rockgarden about the same pace I take a regular berm... And that's being generous in my self assessment.

Incredible.

Boom King

Wow. He took that rockgarden about the same pace I take a regular berm... And that's being generous in my self assessment.

Incredible.
Showed it to my son who said "he makes it look like there is no rock garden".

Accurate assessment me thinks.

Boom King

Sitting here icing my wrist after binning it in the first rock garden in my race run. So pissed, have never even looked like crashing there in years and was feeling good in practice. Fark! Rad day though. As always.
Knee pads work well dog?

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube;pIwLYbQFsJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwLYbQFsJc[/video]
Race run from yesterday. Cased almost everything and got a lot of lines wrong, but finished with a 2:52.7

Matt C

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube;pIwLYbQFsJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwLYbQFsJc[/video]
Race run from yesterday. Cased almost everything and got a lot of lines wrong, but finished with a 2:52.7
Pretty respectable for what sounds like an ordinary run for you. Good one !