Post your all mountain bike

placebo

Likes Dirt
Very nice. Similar to a reign fit wise, suspension feel a bit different, but good. Hadn't had a horst link bike since the 90's so I was curious to see how they go now. I think it's a bit under rated, half the posts you see online about it are questions on when the carbon one is coming out. The carbon is like $1k usd more, I'd rather have the alloy and put the cash to a better shock. It's great with the float X2 over the monarch. I'm very happy with the fit, handling, and dampers I'm using on it.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Different how mate? Running a reign and conseidering a new frame and the transition is on the short list (really upset they canned c.o.c.k. and b.a.l.l.s.though.). Im not too happy with how 'dead' the reign feels, if that makes sense. Transitions biggest drawcard has always been fun, playfull no frills bike, but the frame is bloody close to what i paid for the complete reign.

placebo

Likes Dirt
It's spring curve makes it a little firmer off the bottom of the stroke. Reigns are sorted now, the old ones were poor, and nothing can touch them for value. Only reason I didn't get a reign is because my brother has one, and the patrol is better than $4k+ for most carbon frames now. No boost, no press fit bb, if it had external routing the patrol would be perfect.

brados20

Likes Dirt
2015 Zesty AM327
Converted tyres to tubeless and replaced the 150mm Fox 32 CTD fork with a 160mm DVO Diamond.
Climbs like a demon and descends just as good.
Next upgrades will be a 1x drivetrain and a new rear shock. Just can't decide which shock I want to put in.
IMG_0449.jpg

omac

Likes Dirt
2015 Zesty AM327
Converted tyres to tubeless and replaced the 150mm Fox 32 CTD fork with a 160mm DVO Diamond.
Next upgrades will be a 1x drivetrain and a new rear shock. Just can't decide which shock I want to put in.
View attachment 319128
Nice bike
Ive got a 727 Zesty & I fitted a DB inline shock to keep up with the pikes. The difference between the DB & the Fox is chalk n cheese

mitchy_

Llama calmer
2015 Zesty AM327
the Monarch RT3 i test rode on a 2015 Spicy Team was sublime.

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Swapped pedals (I keep ruining Shimano MX80's, go figure) and forks had the CSU replaced (and rebuilt... They needed it) and the bike is riding lime new again! Love it. Makes me smile every time I sit on it!

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
New bike build begins

I came home from work tonight to find my new NS eccentric frame (Black L) waiting for me. I really like the two tone paint job and it feels pretty rad. I'm pretty darn excited to get the build underway.

I can't say enough about the service from Ubyk. They were excellent with their communication and the bike arrived promptly. And it was cheaper than anywhere else ...

I reckon I'll take maybe 8-10 months to finish the build though am pretty stoked to get it rolling. I'll probably ask lots more dumb questions over the next few months, thanks in advance for your help;)

will2

Likes Dirt
I came home from work tonight to find my new NS eccentric frame (Black L) waiting for me. I really like the two tone paint job and it feels pretty rad. I'm pretty darn excited to get the build underway.
I reckon I'll take maybe 8-10 months to finish the build though am pretty stoked to get it rolling. I'll probably ask lots more dumb questions over the next few months, thanks in advance for your help;)
They look like such a rad bike! Tell us how it goes and throw throw your progress in the All MTN Hardtail thread.

slowmick

38-39"

I can't say enough about the service from Ubyk. They were excellent with their communication and the bike arrived promptly. And it was cheaper than anywhere else ...

mine is on it's way. Chain reaction had them for $691 last week. down to $683 this week. just hope my specialized 142+ rear wheel fits in the frame.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
After 5 months off due to a shoulder recon, finally getting a chance to dial this in.
I've had it since December last, but been riding hit and miss due to a torn rotator cuff and SLAP tear.

Frame: Yeti SB6c Raw - Medium
Fork: RS Pike Solo- 160mm
Shock: Float X
Wheels: Hope Pro II Evo to LB 35mm Am rims.
Cranks: Shimano XTR
Drive: SRAM X01
Chain: KMC
Brakes: Hope E4 with SRAM centreline 200-180mm
Handlebars: ENVE RSR
Stem: Easton 50mm
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra with southpaw remote
Tyres: Conti Mountain King II 2.4 (back to HRII as the weather drys out)
Grips: ESI Racers Edge

Z

Zaf

After 5 months off due to a shoulder recon, finally getting a chance to dial this in.
I've had it since December last, but been riding hit and miss due to a torn rotator cuff and SLAP tear.

Frame: Yeti SB6c Raw - Medium
Fork: RS Pike Solo- 160mm
Shock: Float X
Wheels: Hope Pro II Evo to LB 35mm Am rims.
Cranks: Shimano XTR
Drive: SRAM X01
Chain: KMC
Brakes: Hope E4 with SRAM centreline 200-180mm
Handlebars: ENVE RSR
Stem: Easton 50mm
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra with southpaw remote
Tyres: Conti Mountain King II 2.4 (back to HRII as the weather drys out)
Grips: ESI Racers Edge
I came. My body was not ready for the opening of this thread.

Haylex

Likes Dirt
mine is on it's way. Chain reaction had them for $691 last week. down to $683 this week. just hope my specialized 142+ rear wheel fits in the frame.
Yea the crc deal on them is really good atm. It was a winner when i got one at ~$820, now its a no brainer over the competition imo. Anyway that belongs in the AM HT thread!

That 6c is :hail:

slowmick

38-39"
Looks like it gets ridden hard and put away wet...

Sweet looking ride JT. good to hear you are back ready to ride for the spring/summer season. :thumb: