Little Things You Love

slowmick

38-39"
who do they think they are, The Doors? wheres the bass player? a keys player is no substitute...

great stage set up for a school concert. :thumb:

Did you teach him the forbidden song?

who do they think they are, The Doors? wheres the bass player? a keys player is no substitute...

great stage set up for a school concert. :thumb:

Did you teach him the forbidden song?
No I didn't teach him the song (Stairway), he learnt it from his mates and the wonders of the internet

Now mit bassplayer

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Which of the lads played the solo?

While I do enjoy the song, is it not the most awkwardly planked solo of all time? Dolly Parton does a smashing version where she wails over the solo...painfully.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The train ride of doom! Massive thunder storm opened up as I got on the train tonight. Train has stopped twice due to lightening strikes blowing the ignals out. Train lights have been on-off. Water pissing in everytime the doors open. It is hailing. A fat chick nearby is terrified. It's gold jerry!

stirk

Burner
The train ride of doom! Massive thunder storm opened up as I got on the train tonight. Train has stopped twice due to lightening strikes blowing the ignals out. Train lights have been on-off. Water pissing in everytime the doors open. It is hailing. A fat chick nearby is terrified. It's gold jerry!
I was worried about the storm raining hail on my car, thankfully it hit your train instead!

The drama and excitement counts for something yeah?

Which of the lads played the solo?

While I do enjoy the song, is it not the most awkwardly planked solo of all time? Dolly Parton does a smashing version where she wails over the solo...painfully.
the kid with the fro sang and played the solo (very well)

slowmick, the bass player did the keys in the first part