Little Things You Love

John U

MTB Precision
Went to an 80s themed Xmas party last night. Put a bit of work into my costume. Never really done that before. Went as Boba Fett. Peoples reaction was awesome. Putting that helmet on was instant celebrity with almost total anonymity. People coming up asking to have their photo taken with me all night. It was freakin awesome. The look on people's faces in the dunnies when they realised they were taking a piss next to Boba Fett made all the work worthwhile.

Last edited:

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to an 80s themed Xmas party last night. Put a bit of work into my costume. Never really done that before. Went as Boba Fett. Peoples reaction was awesome. Putting that helmet on was instant celebrity with almost total anonymity. People coming up asking to have their photo taken with me all night. It was freakin awesome. The look on people's faces in the funnies when they realised they were taking a piss next to Bob Fett made all the work worthwhile.
My go to costume for dress ups, no matter what the theme is, is that Chopper Reid impersonator that wears the blue polo with trackies, runners and aviator sunnies. Then I just draw offensive tatts everywhere.
Simple, comfortable and a hell of a lot of fun. I've been to festivals dressed as him, went to school on a free dress day as him once, themed bars etc.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;K5jRcHFBlZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5jRcHFBlZE[/video]

"Don't just assume the crash position, assume the fuckin' worst"

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Life. I am a lucky bloke.
This is like vague-booking, yeah?

LTIL: Inlaws. Dumped with a dog I don't like, didn't want, and aren't set up for, because it was inconvenient for them. 1h sleep last night, as it ran around in the house barking, waking up my kids, upsetting my chilled dog, shitting on the floor 3 times, pissing once, snapping at me if I tried to pick it up.

Oop, wrong thread...no, wait, it's the right one, except that it's a LTya(you all)L.

stirk

Burner
This is like vague-booking, yeah?

LTIL: Inlaws. Dumped with a dog I don't like, didn't want, and aren't set up for, because it was inconvenient for them. 1h sleep last night, as it ran around in the house barking, waking up my kids, upsetting my chilled dog, shitting on the floor 3 times, pissing once, snapping at me if I tried to pick it up.

Oop, wrong thread...no, wait, it's the right one, except that it's a LTya(you all)L.
I thought you got that dog ages ago and would have bought a cage by now.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
4 days ago. 4 fucking, long, fucking days. Only at least 361 to go.
more bad Kharma for poor old moorey, you must have done something REALLY really bad in a past life!
i was gonna say give him a bone to gnaw on, but a vegan bone will just encourage him to bite you a few more times.

moorey

call me Mia
more bad Kharma for poor old moorey, you must have done something REALLY really bad in a past life!
i was gonna say give him a bone to gnaw on, but a vegan bone will just encourage him to bite you a few more times.
Oh, don't worry, there's plenty of dead roo parts on our block he is finding an bringing back to our doorstep. My dog does it occasionally, and I have no problem with it, but the bulk is an issue, as is him trying to sneak it inside all the dog.
Awesome dog. Anyone want?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Oh, don't worry, there's plenty of dead roo parts on our block he is finding an bringing back to our doorstep. My dog does it occasionally, and I have no problem with it, but the bulk is an issue, as is him trying to sneak it inside all the dog.

Doesn't knuckles owe you a dozen favours? Next time he's in the dog house, send him home with a dog.

slowmick

38-39"
Riding with mates. Got together that have mates who haven't ridden together in 3 or 4 years. The first thing said was shit flinging - as if we'd never stopped riding together.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Tie the little chunt up until he behaves himself, even if it means for ever.

stirk

Burner
4 days ago. 4 fucking, long, fucking days. Only at least 361 to go.
Buy you knew about it ages ago, I recall you whinging.

My point is you should have built a cage or fenced run for it.

We are dog sitting a little bull dog for a couple of weeks, the little fucker chews on anything not metal, its locked in the 5mm mech chook pen and let out for walkies.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Should have moved, would have been less hassle.

I'll do you a straight swap, chunt dog for wife. I need a win.
I'll do you blokes a "two-fa". The dog and I could use a little company over Christmas. Will send the wife home new year's day. Domestic bliss with Knuckles will never have been so appealing! Moorey, I'll send you the ashes and corsage.