Rear shifter - Shimano XT M8000
Cassette - Sunrace 11-46t
Front hub - Industry 9 Torch
Rear hub - Industry 9 Torch
Front rim - Spank Oozy Trail 345
Rear rim - Spank Oozy Trail 345
Spokes - DT Swiss Competition
Nipples - Brass
Tyres - High Roller 2 2.5WT 3c Maxx Terra front and Aggressor 2.5WT DD rear.
Tubes - NIL
Total weight - BMI is high

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
sa-weeet!
i'm kinda glad they dont make the yellow crossmax enduro's in 29"... i'd buy some in a heart beat, yellow wheels on a black bike looks so good.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sa-weeet!
i'm kinda glad they dont make the yellow crossmax enduro's in 29"... i'd buy some in a heart beat, yellow wheels on a black bike looks so good.
Yeah I reckon it is about the only colour the yellow actually goes with.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Yeah I reckon it is about the only colour the yellow actually goes with.
I'd like to think they look alright on my turq yeti (I'd mostly like to think that because I can't afford new wheels).

This def looks sweet. You'll be landing that double at Cressy no worries from now on!

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd like to think they look alright on my turq yeti (I'd mostly like to think that because I can't afford new wheels).

This def looks sweet. You'll be landing that double at Cressy no worries from now on!
I was landing that double at Cressy perfectly, before I hit that tree!!

I think when riding a Yeti or Santa Cruz the rules of colour coordination are very different.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I was landing that double at Cressy perfectly, before I hit that tree!!

I think when riding a Yeti or Santa Cruz the rules of colour coordination are very different.
I removed a small tree entirely from the edge of Cressy the other day. Had a moment where I ended up in the sand on the outside of a fast, flat corner and went waaaay too wide.

Took out the tree at speed and thankfully it was dead and rotted and simply snapped (rather than snapping me or the bike).

Interested in your thoughts on the corset. I'm thinking of adding a corset or evol to my CTD

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Interested in your thoughts on the corset. I'm thinking of adding a corset or evol to my CTD
Hit up boomking, it was on his rune before Azza got it. By all accounts he was impressed by it. But he should be able to compare it before corsetting,to with corset, to coil.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit up boomking, it was on his rune before Azza got it. By all accounts he was impressed by it. But he should be able to compare it before corsetting,to with corset, to coil.
You took the words right outta my mouth.

moorey

call me Mia
Totes nice. DH1/Zeb has same in a spitty. I might have drooled on it a few times in NZ... :behindsofa:

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Totes nice. DH1/Zeb has same in a spitty. I might have drooled on it a few times in NZ... :behindsofa:
Yeah I think I might have seen pics of it on Google. It comes up when you search "Black Rune with Crossmax".

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Looks the goods Azza, nice work.

The Corset transformed the CTD, was the best bang for buck upgrade I've ever experienced. Gave much better small bump and break away. Better mid support and no bottom out issues. Better grip everywhere.

Have changed to an RC4 coil, thanks to Waldog, which was like the change from regular can to Corset but turned up to 11.

I was well happy with the Corseted CTD though. I must admit that during the change to coil I did find out that, according to Keith at Banshee, I had the CTD set at closer to 40% sag than 30%. He suggests setting sag according to the suspension rather than shock stroke. I suspect the Corseted CTD would have been even better had I had it set properly.

Last edited: