Trading area updates

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But nowhere does it say you have to cut and paste the paragraph, it says you COULD do that to prove you have read the rules or to just write a paragraph stating you have the basic rules. I would of gone the cut and paste way but my phone won't allow this. I am not being a smart arse but this all seems a bit muddled up as nowhere does it say you have to cut and paste anything if you read it
I avoided the forum for about 10 years because I thought all the rules and regulations were a load of shit. You can do it...I believe in you!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
But nowhere does it say you have to cut and paste the paragraph, it says you COULD do that to prove you have read the rules or to just write a paragraph stating you have the basic rules. I would of gone the cut and paste way but my phone won't allow this. I am not being a smart arse but this all seems a bit muddled up as nowhere does it say you have to cut and paste anything if you read it

Minlak

custom titis
Just PM Moorey he will smooth it out an approve you
He has such a soft heart in these cases. Favourite mod? I think so.
Moorey is really for the little man the Aussie Battler even he is my vote for mod of the year again this year.
Did you get the email from Scott last week? They are convening a panel in April/May and having the awards on 30 June, an "end of financial year party" he called it. I can't wait! I'm hoping to buy 2 tickets this year.
I am hoping the theme this year is bondage. Getting tired of the old hookers and cocaine party it normally is.

He's good. Was nice enough to let me pay monthly and not charge any further fee's.
I'm impressed that he also accepts sexual favours as payment for those months when you have been caught a little short.

May I suggest that taking a mod to task is possibly not the greatest career move?

Just a thought....
That's why we all talk to Moorey instead a banning is easily lifted after a quick rub and tug.........

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I love the bandage theme idea! I just brought the cutest latex morph suit. It would be great to have somewhere to show it off.

Minlak, did the leather paddle I posted you turn up yet?

safreek

May I suggest that taking a mod to task is possibly not the greatest career move?

Just a thought....
Sorry if it seems like I am having a dig, I'm not. When I get to a library I will do the cut/paste thing. Just saying that the application thread could be more clear. I never would of known why I was being rejected if it was not for this thread, thanks

stirk

Burner
Sorry if it seems like I am having a dig, I'm not. When I get to a library I will do the cut/paste thing. Just saying that the application thread could be more clear. I never would of known why I was being rejected if it was not for this thread, thanks
You didn't read it all did you or perhaps the basic part you skimmed over....
The below is an extract from the tradng area access thread, for those who do read it all, worked for me and I'm a hella trader now!

if you've read this far we'd accept a copy and paste of this sentence (you'd be suprised how many people don't actually read the link above nor the text here). "I have read the rules, will use the template and swear to play nice.".

Edit: it's such a small sentence you don't need to copy and paste it!

Last edited:

andrew9

Likes Dirt
I've gone over the trading page and my application several times
This is my application, submitted on the 5th:

Hi, I want to post a Wanted To Buy, for a frame. I've already bought a hub off Pink Poodle, and forks from Robbie B. "I have read the rules, will use the template and swear to play nice." Cheers

I would have put more, but it seemed to have a character limit?

What have I missed or done wrong?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I've gone over the trading page and my application several times
This is my application, submitted on the 5th:

Hi, I want to post a Wanted To Buy, for a frame. I've already bought a hub off Pink Poodle, and forks from Robbie B. "I have read the rules, will use the template and swear to play nice." Cheers

I would have put more, but it seemed to have a character limit?

What have I missed or done wrong?
No character limit. Keep going, you can't see the text, but it will be entered. Just to what the last part of the instructions tell you to do.

However, trading with poodle automatically disqualifies you from trading access, better make a new account.

Yours truly

Dr. F. Knuckle pHD

andrew9

Likes Dirt
However, trading with poodle automatically disqualifies you from trading access, better make a new account.
That must be it, if only I'd known.

I'm sure I did everything else needed, I copied and pasted the sentence, was there another secret step?
It won't let me try again, or edit my application, it seems

Anyone got an XL downhill frame for sale? (Got to try somewhere :wink:)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
^^^^ accepted

*worst trading application ever:

Why do I have to have 5 decent posts? Iv been apart of the/my local MTB community for years. I ride and dig I don't write about it.

wow....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
If he'd been a part of the community, rather than apart from the community, he probably could have sourced the parts sooner...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No character limit. Keep going, you can't see the text, but it will be entered. Just to what the last part of the instructions tell you to do.

Yours truly

Dr. F. Knuckle pHD

That must be it, if only I'd known.

I'm sure I did everything else needed, I copied and pasted the sentence, was there another secret step?
It won't let me try again, or edit my application, it seems

Anyone got an XL downhill frame for sale? (Got to try somewhere :wink:)
Sounds like you got off lightly if you can still post! Word is 1 'burner lost their fingers with a parcel and 3 others ended up with computers filled with spam. You need to be more careful who you deal with, anyone could be a Nigerian prince.

^^^^ accepted
It's a trap!

safreek

And I was that man, lost them all except 1 pretty embarrassing in public places.
13655802-middle-finger.jpg
Also thanks to the mod who approved me

placebo

Likes Dirt
The trading application process shouldn't be a ten post minimum with mod approval. It should be a test trading area post, with the requirement for access being the ability to edit "sold" into the title, and an auto-ban if the bot hasn't removed it in a week because the title hasn't been edited with sold.

Buntley

Likes Dirt
The trading application process shouldn't be a ten post minimum with mod approval. It should be a test trading area post, with the requirement for access being the ability to edit "sold" into the title, and an auto-ban if the bot hasn't removed it in a week because the title hasn't been edited with sold.
Can I add to this some form of penalty for those amongst us that post items for sale, then don't reply to PM's and posts expressing interest in buying the item, yet still leave the item up for sale. Wtf!
Its just a pain in the arse waiting for a response that never comes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I believe we have 2 good reasons for people to loose their trading access. I will second both nominations.