VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

MJG

Likes Dirt
Bumpity bump!

Any word on this year's series?
This was emailed today by Entryzone:
-------------------------------------------------------------
[h=1]Hey mountain biker![/h] Entry Zone is now managing the 2016 Interwinter Series. We are emailing you because you have raced in a past Interwinter event.

Feel free to unsubscribe, however if you wish to be kept up to date with the latest news for the Interwinter series, stay tuned!

We have a new website coming soon, and more exciting news to follow!

In the meantime, check out the 2016 race calendar below and guess what, You can enter now
Interwinter 2016 Race Calendar:
[HR][/HR]Round 1 - 29 May 2016
BSCC at RACV Resort Creswick - 3hr Enduro

Round 2 - 26 June 2016
Rocky Riders at Walmer State Forest - Cloverleaf

Round 3 - 31 July 2016
Bendigo MTB Club - location and format TBC

Round 4 – Saturday 27 August
Wombat MTB Club - location and format TBC

moorey

call me Mia
Get fucking fucked. The 1st Ballarat round clashes with the king of Ballarat. The second does too on 26 June.
Christ on a crutch, I promised my lad all year I'd take him to race the KOB series :pout:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Will confirm by Monday, what bike I will be plummeting to my death under, as I will be endeavouring to get the ole GT road worthy on the weekend.

Marx

Likes Dirt
Anything on the rider's pack for the 1st round at Balarat?
All I have is: "Ballarat-Sebastopol MTB Club are proud to host the first round of the 2016 Interwinter series. Round 1 is a 3hr Enduro, Location: RACV Resort, Creswick."

I'm assuming it's at the golf course like last year.

moorey

call me Mia
Anything on the rider's pack for the 1st round at Balarat?
All I have is: "Ballarat-Sebastopol MTB Club are proud to host the first round of the 2016 Interwinter series. Round 1 is a 3hr Enduro, Location: RACV Resort, Creswick."

I'm assuming it's at the golf course like last year.
It is. I'll be at KOB unfortunately. Damn stupid schedule clashes :pout: