Crash Pics Thread

BT180

Max Pfaff
Shit mate how did that happen?
Didn't have enough speed and came up a bit short on a gap jump that has a bit of a dodgy landing. Edge of the gap landing has some protruding rocks, next to where the landing is getting worn away. My right crank hit one as I landed, which bucked it up and caused (along with my momentum and weight) my left crank to drop suddenly, thereby driving my leg into the bike's top tube on the way down.

At least I think that's how it happened. haha

Going to look for some knee pads before I start doing gaps again!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ran out of skill taking a tight S on a bitumen bike track in the wet lol.
Went for a 30km/h slide off the track and tangled up into a wire fence.
Did this and took a nice bit of skin off my hip.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt

No where near as bad as some of the X-rays that have been posted on here, but bad enough to keep me off the bike for a while

link1896

Mr Greenfield

No where near as bad as some of the X-rays that have been posted on here, but bad enough to keep me off the bike for a while
Ouch.

I've broken both sides a few times, I'd rather the brake at the shoulder end.

Now to see if you can beat Moorey for non matching arm reaches once healed. One of his is in another Timezone.

moorey

call me Mia
Now to see if you can beat Moorey for non matching arm reaches once healed. One of his is in another Timezone.
Thats just nitpicking. It helps me get through narrow doorways.

Lindz, that's what happens when you done ride with us any more. Also watch out for a horses head in your bed.

MRO

Likes Dirt
It's been a year and mine is still rooted - but I'm an old man, you young blokes should be right in a week or two

Sent from two tin cans joined by string
I had surgery on both of mine to fix. The right one was fixed 4 years ago and i have no worries with. The left is 4 months since op and is a better fix than the other one but probably another few months until 100%.

I'm 37.