#bikeonoven

moorey

call me Mia
So, I finished the Alpine build late night last week, and wanted a PYR pic. Best light I could find was on the kitchen bench, under the down lights. You may have seen the pic in the recent PYR thread. Ne'er a brow was raised.

Also posted a pic on the Orange Riders Group. Lo and behold, others admit that they have done the same, and others started putting their bikes on their cooktop for a pic and posting them up.

A friend suggested I hashtagged them #bikeonoven, so I did. It's not an orange thing...but the orange boys seem to have taken a shine to it.

If your wife is out cheating on you, bang your bike up on the cooker for me and take a pic. I'm adding them to my instagram as they come in, or hashtag them yourself. Feel free to tag @therealmoorey.

I've had to get creative with a couple of follow up pics. Here are mine, and then other people's offerings for good measure.

stirk

Burner
Yeah, about where I'd expect a precious museum piece to be photographed. Fucking wierd hipster shit.

Here is where a real mountain biker takes a photo of the bike.

IMG_20160625_140347.jpg

You'll grow a curly moustache next and start riding single speed. :tsk:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yep, falco point, the view is positively breathtaking.
I haven't been there for a while but took Mrs up there once and she still reminds me about it.

Hey, it is late but what the hell, you up for a pootle somewhere in the mountains tomorrow at not stupid early?
I'm planning to head up there or if I get all lazy arsed then Wylde will have to do. PM if you are keen. Anywhere from Ando's down will do fine.

I'll raise you a Narrowneck with a damn old bike from last week.

Attachments

Last edited: