The stupid questions thread.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 11.45.45 am.jpg

When you return stuff to the iconic it gives you this option.

Can I just buy 1k worth of stuff, return, buy more, return, buy more, return forever?

Infinite money???

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
View attachment 331920

When you return stuff to the iconic it gives you this option.

Can I just buy 1k worth of stuff, return, buy more, return, buy more, return forever?

Infinite money???
Theoretically, yes (unless there's a clause in their T&C's or a limit on returns) but, you will only ever end up with store credit, not money. So you'd have to sell whatever you end up getting at the end to convert that back to money, and lose a lot in the process.

Also, you'd have to factor in postage if you have to pay that.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Theoretically, yes (unless there's a clause in their T&C's or a limit on returns) but, you will only ever end up with store credit, not money. So you'd have to sell whatever you end up getting at the end to convert that back to money, and lose a lot in the process.

Also, you'd have to factor in postage if you have to pay that.
There's also an option to exchange for a cash refund, and postage is free over $100. Hahahah.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Anyone running the XT M8000 11-46 cassette? If so which derailleur are you running? Both medium and long cage say maximum 42t in 1x.

??????

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Do the bigger teams (Santa Cruz, etc) who change paint jobs frequently supply their riders with all new bikes for every race, or do they use the same frame, etc for as long as they can and just paint over them?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yes, kind of. Sunrace 11-46. Works perfectly with medium cage derailleur.
Ta. Minlak also confirmed this as well. All good. Muru is getting 46 teethies. Wife's bike is going 1x10 in the name of simplicity. Thus this is a budget free upgrade!!!

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking at pro 4 hubs, how does a 150 hub also fit a 157?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I imagine the same way a 135 mm hub can be converted to 142 mm. Changing out the end caps. You should be able to use the same end caps too by my reckoning, as the difference is 7mm in both cases.