Confessions from the fuckwits

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Work colleague brings in a beater for a quick fix up. Was running some ancient grip shifters and brake levers which were knackered, so I ordered up some cheapy 7 speed integrated flat bar brake/ shifters. Rip the old stuff off, re-cable the ders and front brake, tighten up shitty bolt head saddle clamp trying not to round off bolt head or skin my knuckles. Looks good, so grab the brake lever, and straight to the bar. Yep fuckwit wired up front brake to left hand lever Euro style...

Nautonier

Eats Squid
RESERVED

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be posting in this thread. Have to admit there was a moment when I thought would be for sure though; kind of a "what the f^&k am I actually doing and how do I fix this??" moment. At this point I think I realised that there was a chance that I would't be riding this weekend... Life on the edge...

Here's how it might have gone:

Question: So what did you do on your week off work?
Answer: Oh, y'know, I thought I'd try and drop my BB by hacksawing off the end of my shock and ended up ruining not only the shock, but the frame as well. Guess I won't be riding this weekend.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
RESERVED

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be posting in this thread. Have to admit there was a moment when I thought would be for sure though; kind of a "what the f^&k and am actually doing and how do I fix this??" moment. At this point I think I realised that there was a chance that I would't be riding this weekend... Life on the edge...

Here's how it might have gone:

Question: So what did you do on your week off work?
Answer: Oh, y'know, I thought I'd try and drop my BB by hacksawing off the end of my shock and ended up ruining not only the shock, but the frame as well. Guess I won't be riding this weekend.
Wuss.

X10 charred chickens.

tick

Likes Bikes

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt
I very nearly got one myself , as i, unlike you gents actualy own a ute

however after a bit of research came to the conclusion that if installed onto a lowered Falcon ute tailgate , by the time i got to my riding destination i would only have half a front wheel left

I am still a fully fledged Fuckwit though, as i do own a lowered Falcon Ute

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar

however after a bit of research came to the conclusion that if installed onto a lowered Falcon ute tailgate , by the time i got to my riding destination i would only have half a front wheel left

Shit. I've been looking around for a cheap Falcon ute (seriously).

Reckon' standard height ute will work? Might put some thick foam (pool noodle etc) across the top of the 'gate....

takai

Eats Squid
Knuckles: ill trade you for a frame. Or at least can i test fit it, the Dakine one meant that chainrings woudl hit the tray.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Just a fuckwit, I think.
I'm not sure a fully fledged fuckwit would know they're a fully fledged fuckwit :preggers:

stirk

Burner

Fully flogged fuckwit drives a dual cab 4WD with rims above 17inch, 22 inch for supreme doucheness & fuckwittery.

You're in the clear.... for now.

Just a fuckwit, I think.
I'm not sure a fully fledged fuckwit would know they're a fully fledged fuckwit :preggers:
On this forum those that confess are proud of their mistake as if it's a badge of honor and they can go flagellate their sins away, those that fuck up but don't confess are truely fuckwits.