Hoarders unite!

Polls are enlightening

• Total voters

styler

Likes Dirt
I'm not hoarding, I'm just collecting bits for my next build. You know how it goes another set of wheels becomes a complete bike in no time. :whoo: I thought id try something new and sell some bikes only to find I had money to build new bikes.:thumb:

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Going by his automobile, I'm guessing he runs over cyclist then throws the booty on the back
A perfectly reasonable assumption... but this is Cambodia and there is the chance the automobile actually has no brakes... and he may need to use the vehicle in front as a speed reducer.

moorey

call me Mia
Even if i replaced them with copious amounts of BEER?
I'm not a drinking man...drinking money is parts money....
In all honesty, sent off straight steerer rebas to boomking the other day, donated straight steerer fox to a young pinner in need, put straight steerer revs on sons HT build the other day....Think I only have one set of spare straight revs and one of Reba left, and will be doing a new build for the daughter at some stage, so will most likely use one of those sets.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I still have all my old cassettes, chains and rings that were worn out and replaced over the years. They have absolutely no use whatsoever apart from being the backbone of the hoard.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Are we talking bike specific hoards here, or shit in general? I come from a long line of bower birds and everything looks blue to me...
I still have all my old cassettes, chains and rings that were worn out and replaced over the years. They have absolutely no use whatsoever apart from being the backbone of the hoard.
Some cool shizzle in here ... Soz can't seem to copy images ... But storm trooper bust is cool

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...7InQAhVHHpQKHRJNAUcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=653

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Only one of the many secret draws I have. I'm not even totally sure what's in there.
Hmmm, <eyeballing carefully for Grafton levers, Cook Brothers cranks, Ti bike jewellery and other CNC'ed exotica>
Ahem, surely you don't want *that* old stuff, do you, really? I'm doing you a favour. No one gives damn about 26"ers anymore :tape2:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Hmmm, <eyeballing carefully for Grafton levers, Cook Brothers cranks, Ti bike jewellery and other CNC'ed exotica>
Ahem, surely you don't want *that* old stuff, do you, really? I'm doing you a favour. No one gives damn about 26"ers anymore :tape2:
I'm a hoarder and I might need it one day.