Please delete my account from this shit site

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry to see you go mate. I can arrange the deletion for you, but it has a $10.00 fee. Just post up your credit card details so I can bill you for the service and it will be all sorted.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Put SOLD in the title, you fuckwit.
Hahahahaha! So appropriate. ;)
It makes me giggle that he's obviously not pissed off enough at this site that he still said "please". Thanks for adhering to some of the common courtesies we ask for. :pound:

For what it's worth folks, this owner operator put in a trading application at the exact moment he compiled five posts. This is the five posts:
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"Yes, I have stayed there 1x night in the past. The facilities were great and it was very close to Stromlo, but you are right, no dogs"

So ah, you can see why I didn't approve the trading application yeah?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hahahahaha! So appropriate. ;)
It makes me giggle that he's obviously not pissed off enough at this site that he still said "please". Thanks for adhering to some of the common courtesies we ask for. :pound:

For what it's worth folks, this owner operator put in a trading application at the exact moment he compiled five posts. This is the five posts:
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"1234567890"
"Yes, I have stayed there 1x night in the past. The facilities were great and it was very close to Stromlo, but you are right, no dogs"

So ah, you can see why I didn't approve the trading application yeah?

You're such a mean prick Dozer. This guy obviously wants to male RB gr8 again.

pliskin

Likes Dirt
wonder if he turned off email notifications for new post in threads?
if not he will keep getting emails every time someone responds to a thread. :)

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
It says Happy Birthday in Japanese.... WOW how much of a sandy vagine do you have?

Last edited: