EWS Round Two - Derby Tasmania - April 2017

Markee

Likes Dirt
Anyone else going and entered the lottery?

I've booked the boat for a 'family' trip to Tassie for two weeks to include the EWS so thought why not try and get an entry.
I'll be camping with a mate who's also flying in from the UK for the event in the offical camp ground at Derby, would be cool to catch up/ride with some other burners.

moorey

call me Mia
Bastard. Get in early if you want the free camping on the river. My mate is going. Hoping for a wildcard entry.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yep I'll be there, although not entered the lottery I have some local yokels coming along for some special guided touring (I'm an ex pat), got the family in tow and looking forward to a good 10 days in the motherland!!

rstim

Likes Dirt
I'll be there live 45mins away can't wait to see the new tracks they are building for EWS hit me up I'll come for a ride.

Markee

Likes Dirt
Cheers gents. It's going to be a great event.

Yep I'll be there, although not entered the lottery I have some local yokels coming along for some special guided touring (I'm an ex pat), got the family in tow and looking forward to a good 10 days in the motherland!!
I have a feeling we may have a mutual friend in one Nathan Burley? I married one of his friends friends.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Cheers gents. It's going to be a great event.

I have a feeling we may have a mutual friend in one Nathan Burley? I married one of his friends friends.
Ha! Narn. That we do mate, that we do. Great bloke. Don't you dare tell him that though.

Markee

Likes Dirt
So did anyone get an entry in the lottery? Or is anyone trying for a Challenger Race entry?

Myself and a buddy got lottery entries for the Masters class and he's also on the waitlist for Wicklow and Finale Ligure, being that he lives in the UK and this event tied in perfectly with a holiday visit home to Aus.
We're all booked on the boat over and in the "Official" campground for 4 nights. It's going to be a huge weekend!

...G...

Likes Bikes
So did anyone get an entry in the lottery? Or is anyone trying for a Challenger Race entry?

Myself and a buddy got lottery entries for the Masters class and he's also on the waitlist for Wicklow and Finale Ligure, being that he lives in the UK and this event tied in perfectly with a holiday visit home to Aus.
We're all booked on the boat over and in the "Official" campground for 4 nights. It's going to be a huge weekend!
Yep - a mate and I got lottery entries for Rotorua and Tassie in Masters, and we're also waitlisted for Finale. It's going to be awesome. Just starting to get a bit worried about the training (or lack thereof to date). I'm thinking my summer diet of Stromlo shuttles and the chair lift at Thredbo probably haven't done my fitness any favours ...

rstim

Likes Dirt
So how many Burners are heading to Derby this weekend for the EWS either competing or just heckling. I'll be there spectating can't wait!

nakedape

Likes Dirt
^ them there rocks have heaps of grip - hopefully they'll be ok!

Sent from two tin cans joined by string