bottle cages

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Btw, it sometimes matters how much you ride and what bottles you prefer. The spesh cage was too,lose for camelback podiums I seem to remember which is why I went and bought the arundel, and there is a tendency for the plastic ones to get looser over time (it may have been a combination of these 2 that made me seek something else )

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have a Lezyne Flow side mount I got from mountainbikes direct. No problems at all.

Btw, it sometimes matters how much you ride and what bottles you prefer. The spesh cage was too,lose for camelback podiums I seem to remember which is why I went and bought the arundel, and there is a tendency for the plastic ones to get looser over time (it may have been a combination of these 2 that made me seek something else )
Camelback podium is what I use, so will look at the Arundel.

Thanks

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Depends on your bottles dude. If you have a favoured bottle brand then search the net for compatibility reports and/or take the bottle(s) in to your LBS to do a test fit on their cages.

I run cameback bottles and have specialized cages (not side load) on all my bikes, ace combo. I am surprised that the camelback bottles don't work well with the side load specialized cages as you'd think they would design based upon a certain bottle dimension for all cages.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I've got a Specialized side load job and run camelbak bottles and they are super tight. Like, I've gotta put some fair pressure on the bottle to seat it in all the way.

Might be some tolerance issues when they're made?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Go

Likes Dirt
Giant carbon one. 35 bucks and you'll save a whole gram or two

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk