Off-Topic Means Non-MTB, Not Crap

Phew. Good job Mods.

Everyone's got their issues, & yeah I feel for Bermie's health & headspace, but gee-whiz :mmph: talk about next-level. Dude's off the charts.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I dunno, I kinda miss trying to decode the ramblings. He might have been offensive, but it was entertaining

Mods haven't gotten rid of Moorey yet, and most of us can understand what he's on about without going crosseyed :p

I dunno, I kinda miss trying to decode the ramblings. He might have been offensive, but it was entertaining

Mods haven't gotten rid of Moorey yet, and most of us can understand what he's on about without going crosseyed :p
I'm sure a similar sentiment enable Trump to get his foot in the door too.

Speak for yourself, Planko. Got no idea what this Moorey guy's on about most of the time- speaks in tongues & hand signals I hear :eyebrows:

moorey

call me Mia
I'm sure a similar sentiment enable Trump to get his foot in the door too.

Speak for yourself, Planko. Got no idea what this Moorey guy's on about most of the time- speaks in tongues & hand signals I hear :eyebrows:
I assumed his neanderthal mashing of the keys meant he typed 'Can' instead of 'Can't' :wink:

mellow

Banned
Freedom of speech brothers.

From the mouth of an eight year old.
" Common sense is not very common. "

She also has said,
" wouldn't it be good if we had a tail like a kangaroo, with an extra hand attached ".
You know, when you are trying to set the ignition points of your slant 6 VF valiant, before you realise it would be easier to remove the distributor from the car, and set them on the bench.
Or your triple breasted girlfriend.

mellow

Banned
Offended

For those so easily offended by ignorance. I spent a decade with our nearest neighbours in western Papua. How about some outrage in support of our fellows that gave their lives to save us from the japs. Yet we turn our backs on them, or are just plain ignorant of their existance. We are the self entitled ignorant. Don't like it? Ban me.

mellow

Banned
Context

That last rant of mine was in reference to to aforementioned holocaust genocide denial.. where are you for the families that died saving us, yes you and I from the japs. 4 decades of ignorance, from you and I so far.

moorey

call me Mia
For those so easily offended by ignorance. I spent a decade with our nearest neighbours in western Papua. How about some outrage in support of our fellows that gave their lives to save us from the japs. Yet we turn our backs on them, or are just plain ignorant of their existance. We are the self entitled ignorant. Don't like it? Ban me.
That last rant of mine was in reference to to aforementioned holocaust genocide denial.. where are you for the families that died saving us, yes you and I from the japs. 4 decades of ignorance, from you and I so far.
I'm looking for Bill....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
1. They didn't save us from the Japs, the Australian and American navies did that in the battle of the Coral Sea. If you're going to rant on history at least try and know what you're talking about. Here's a hint, the Japanese made it over the Owen Stanley's, they were looking down on Port Moresby when their naval contingent were turned back at Coral Sea. That defeat at sea meant their ground forces had to turn back. The Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels supported our chocos and militia on the Kokoda Trail but they didn't save us from anything, that was ourselves and the Americans that won the that battle.

2. Why would we ban you? You're our favourite "new" clown!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
1. They didn't save us from the Japs, the Australian and American navies did that in the battle of the Coral Sea. If you're going to rant on history at least try and know what you're talking about. Here's a hint, the Japanese made it over the Owen Stanley's, they were looking down on Port Moresby when their naval contingent were turned back at Coral Sea. That defeat at sea meant their ground forces had to turn back. The Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels supported our chocos and militia on the Kokoda Trail but they didn't save us from anything, that was ourselves and the Americans that won the that battle.

2. Why would we ban you? You're our favourite "new" clown!
Kudos for understanding what Bermy was on about. Literally baffled was I.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I don't know if it's the same person in real life but the online impact is the same so it may as well be bermshot for all it matters.

If I was to bet, I'd say that it's the same person given the reference to holocaust denial, which I think he was dribbling on with a while back (bring on the argument for questioning history again.....).

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
And just to add to this, you realise that they weren't simply altruistic and helping us because of some kind of goodness in their heart, right? You realise that being conquered and ruled by the Japanese wasn't within their interests so fighting alongside us was far more preferable, right? You also realise that the Kokoda trail is in Papua New Guinea, not West Papua, right?

moorey

call me Mia
I don't know if it's the same person in real life but the online impact is the same so it may as well be bermshot for all it matters.

If I was to bet, I'd say that it's the same person given the reference to holocaust denial, which I think he was dribbling on with a while back (bring on the argument for questioning history again.....).
If it's not him, it's his other personality...or one of them.