The Chilli Thread!

binner

Hath shat hymself
I like those!!!

I've had those before but I can't remember the species and genus sorry. I liked their fire rating though.

We threw out a heap of seeds in the gardens around my work early this year and the bloody groundies pulled them all out today!!!!!! arghhhhhh. They were doing so good!

safreek

Also just plucked another chilli from the garden, yellowy/Orange in colour, thought it was a mini capsicum with no bite at all, until I chewed the seeds, they were pretty hot but the fruit had no heat at all, weird

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My wife's cousin has a Carolina Reaper. These things are so f'ing hot it's hard to believe it's possible. After making some chilli oil we washed the pot up, the steam coming up from the sink made me cough my guts up. Unbelievable.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That guys is fucking nuts
I like chili and all but am over the really hot ones. Taste over eye burning, butt melting feelings does it for me.
It must be chili vaping pissing contest.

Surely there are other things to do in the world, when in doubt, I just ask Homer.

A86LFsDCAAAL2-y.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like chili and all but am over the really hot ones. Taste over eye burning, butt melting feelings does it for me.
It must be chili vaping pissing contest.

Surely there are other things to do in the world, when in doubt, I just ask Homer.

View attachment 337944
I wish he had shelved some of that chili.

I stopped eating habs when I was spending too much of the next day shitting fire.

D01

Likes Dirt
Dear chilliheads, what sort of chilli is this, seems hotter than most I have tried, sincerely safeek
I'm growing some which look like that, also very freakin' hot. They came in a soft drink can with "Worlds hottest chilli" on it, I was told they're called scorpion chillis.