AM Yeti SB5C - Rejoining the Tribe

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Cheers Zaf - thanks for the incredible amount of info you put into nearly every update.

Question: If the SJ fills the Strive void, what does this SB5C do? I'm guessing something more poppy & playful?

teK--

Eats Squid
Congrats on the new rig Zaf! Interesting selection of parts look forward to hearing more about the fork and shock.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love the yellow on the Yeti. It's a nice change from the usual blue everyone gets.

Curious about your experience buying from the states. I've bought new out of the states before and from memory it was about $250 to get a frame shipped. Did you run into problems with a seller saying they were forbidden from selling to Aus? Or was this second hand.

Looking good! Keen to hear how it compares to the rest of the stable.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
I haven't made up my mind if you are incredibly indecisive with your bike choices, or incredibly decisive with your bike choices.

Either way, love it when I get to live vicariously in a new Zaf thread!

Interested to hear how you find the switch infinity to ride/maintain.

slowmick

38-39"
loving your right ups / reviews of stuff and your willingness to try new stuff. try and stay right side up today and enjoy.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Great looking bike, really like that paint job.

If they could figure out a way to move the shock to the top tube so a drink bottle holder would fit inside the main triangle I would buy a SB4.5 immediately.

Have you run Enve wheels before? I noticed when swapping from carbon rims back to alloy Stans rims how much the wheels themselves absorb the chattery bumps.

Out of interest, what tyre pressure do you run?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Shirley an offset dropper before a longer stem, that might buy you an extra 20mm before compromising reach up font.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Wow nice! Great to see things being done differently and not just a copy/paste of 90% of the other builds. I really can't handle that water bottle position either, but each to their own. If it works for you, then that's all that matters!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Nice build Zaf. Out of curiosity where did you pick up the durolux from? Anywhere local?