Little Things You Hate

wavike

Likes Dirt
Perhaps the public service is not a great career choice for someone who cant handle mindless bureaucracy...
Nah, someone has to make a sacrifice for the greater good and enact change from the inside. Become the union rep and give'em hell.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Nah, someone has to make a sacrifice for the greater good and enact change from the inside. Become the union rep and give'em hell.
Urrgh, that's a horrible thought... I'd probably have to take it seriously to do that!!

Nah, rant over all better now. Now to listen to some tunes on my "ipod" and not worry about annoying people.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Although it will get you fired, leave a USB killer on another desk for security to pick up.

Or glue one to a desk or the floor, like the old coin trick.

stirk

Burner
I think i found some floppy discs in a box of old crap i thought i threw out years ago. Will have to leave some out and see if they're taken.
You could always go stealth with a USB drive.

images (20).jpg

Can't see the security guy taking this.

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
ahh IT departments. I have my old desktop running as a Virtual machine on my own personal workstation (thats there just as a decoy for IT).

GM was down visiting "who the fuck let you have four 24" monitors and this workstation?" (quad xeon, 16gb ram, 1tb ssd) told him i bought it all myself. he's jealous.

stirk

Burner
ahh IT departments. I have my old desktop running as a Virtual machine on my own personal workstation (thats there just as a decoy for IT).

GM was down visiting "who the fuck let you have four 24" monitors and this workstation?" (quad xeon, 16gb ram, 1tb ssd) told him i bought it all myself. he's jealous.
BYOD is the future!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well fucking hooray! Bike started making a strange noise today. It is a slow deep creaking at the initiation of the rear travel. At first I thought the seat was loose, it's tight now. Then I found a small rock wedged into a pivot, it's gone. Rear shock is freshly serviced too. If my weight is forward there is no noise. I suspect a new bolt securing my shock is the culprit and will be greasing it tonight. If that failsperhaps the du is a shot. Going to get it sorted eventually...I hope.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just do what I did, tri flow on every moving.bolt, bearings and anything that moves or pivots. My bike is still creak free after werks
I thought about just welding it all up. No movement = no creaks yeah?

10 minutes of grease application and it gave me a creak free ride to the train. Hopefully I've nailed it...