The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Air Force One, pretty good popcorn film, like what Non Stop could have been. Not quite sure what originally put it on my watch list. The only detractors would be that story is very 'murican and the effects are showing their age.

John U

MTB Precision
Gold. Watching it as an ex-exploration geologist, and remembering the real Bre-X story in the news, it would be quite realistic in lay men's terms. Good story.

indica

Serial flasher
Deep water horizon- fucking awesome
Yeah I enjoyed that too.

Watched Kong - Skull Island with the kids. Quite good actually for that kind of shit.

T2 - Trainspotting.

Loved it. Had the vibe of the original, cracking sound track. Really good watch.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
"Premonition" = quite good w a causal loop /time paradox where she foresees her husband dying in an accident and tries to prevent it but is the cause of it
I would like to see "Gold"
Too scared to watch "Dont Breath" but sounds full on .

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
42. Quite good, not too preachy. There's a great line in it
Branch Rickey said:
Roses and sleep are two wonderful things, Burt. But sleep you can get when you're in your casket, and flowers look great on top of it. But, uh, you don't look like a dead man to me, Burt.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Can't making all the posts here. Baby Driver, Edgar Wright's new one, very much enjoyed it. There's a constant driving rhythm throughout. Relentlessly loud in one spot, had to check my hearing.

Beej1

The Accountant.

At 52% on Rotten Tomatoes, and 51% on Metacritic, this is one of the most underrated films I've seen in a long time.

I hate sequels for the most part, but I'm glad they're making one for this.