"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

safreek

After putting on a shitload of muscle using straight protein and creatine I have been looking around for a new "boost" to kick the growth up a notch.
I went to a supplement shop to price "test boosters" and fuck me they are dear, I mean as dear or dearer than roids, this got me asking the question why do people buy unproven things like this when for the same price they can use a product that is proven. I get that some people are against using illegal products but if you regard yourself as a natural body builder don't you think using a product to up your test is not cheating as well.

don't get me wrong, I am not in the slightest pushing the use of roids and have no intention of using them, guess what I am asking is, well, do any of these so called natural test boosters work. I went to the doctors to see about TRT as I am in my fifties, he pretty much laughed at me, I see some people regard themselves as not using roids if on tst, what are your thoughts on that

I need to gain another 10 kg before Christmas so please let me know of a product that works that isn't roid prices

If this thread does not make sense, well it is only 10am, fucken early for an old man who didn't shit the bed this morning

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wouldn't this be better on the body building forum? Thought most of us here would only be interested in losing mass and / or boosting leg muscle :cool:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
pricing issues around legal vs illegal business.

The legit businesses paying taxes, insurances, etc, the roids dealer is paying very little for stolen merchandise.

oh and EPO.

just-inject-it-lance-armstrong.jpg

John U

MTB Precision
You've put on a shitload of muscle but you want to put on 10kg more? Maybe recognise that your body has limits.

moorey

call me Mia
I need to gain another 10 kg before Christmas so please let me know of a product that works that isn't roid prices
Pies. Eat more pies. Works for all the fat old fucks I ride with.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
None of it works, most are based on precursors to testosterone, which the production of is rate limited, more precurses does not equal more anabolic hormones.

As mentioned, unless you look like a concentration camp survivor, 10kg in 4.5 months, even on the illegal stuff isn't happening.

safreek

Wouldn't this be better on the body building forum? Thought most of us here would only be interested in losing mass and / or boosting leg muscle :cool:
nar, not every one on here is a girlyman

pricing issues around legal vs illegal business.

The legit businesses paying taxes, insurances, etc, the roids dealer is paying very little for stolen merchandise.

oh and EPO.

View attachment 338886
yeah but a hundred for something that is unproven, test is only eighty five and totally tested

Why that much in that time frame?
just a goal I set myself, didn't seem unreasonable at the time

Impending incarceration?

The obvious answer to OP's question is beer.

To quote the great philosopher "alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems"
I would like to pretend that I am hard enough to get in the shit bad enough to go to jail but , naa

Pies. Eat more pies. Works for all the fat old fucks I ride with.
yeah but I would prefer more muscle than fat

You clearly need to boost your brain power, through coffee. Or koffee.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myLE0aSBk3Y

https://kimerakoffee.com

Nootrpoics for days...
links wouldn't work so I don't know

None of it works, most are based on precursors to testosterone, which the production of is rate limited, more precurses does not equal more anabolic hormones.

As mentioned, unless you look like a concentration camp survivor, 10kg in 4.5 months, even on the illegal stuff isn't happening.
well I did look like a camp survivor, 67kg at 180cm, got myslf up to around 90kg, obviously some of that is fat. To build more muscle and strenght means excess calories, I have reached a plateau on strength and without strength gains I feel like less of a man. I am going to give a basic powerlifting routine a go to shock the shit out of me.

I guess if progress does not follow powerlifting for mass I may have to consider the extreme methods as much I don't want to

moorey

call me Mia
Nothing you inject or eat is going to turn to muscle unless you work hard to convert it. I'll never understand this vain need for bulk, but that's just me.

safreek

You've put on a shitload of muscle but you want to put on 10kg more? Maybe recognise that your body has limits.
Sorry, missed you in the reply. I have been up to 95 kg before through weights so had hopes on muscle memory getting me back to my 20s best. I recon this body is nowhere near its limits yet. The only thing that has been holding me back is a fucked rotator cuff, doc said stop but it hasn't got worse. when he realised I wasn't going to stop he suggested not doing overhead lifts and pulldowns, anything above shoulder height in fact, this has been my main impediment.

safreek

Nothing you inject or eat is going to turn to muscle unless you work hard to convert it. I'll never understand this vain need for bulk, but that's just me.
I read a study (there are so many) that suggested that even taking roids without working out gave more lean muscular gain than naturally working out.
its a midlife crisis thing, better than sucking a bong all the time.
I forget the length of the study but in it the average weight gain natural was about 2 kg, roid and no training was about 3.5 kg and roid and working out was about 7kg

moorey

call me Mia
I read a study (there are so many) that suggested that even taking roids without working out gave more lean muscular gain than naturally working out.
its a midlife crisis thing, better than sucking a bong all the time.
I forget the length of the study but in it the average weight gain natural was about 2 kg, roid and no training was about 3.5 kg and roid and working out was about 7kg
Sucking a bong or taking roids aren't the only 2 options in life, last time I checked.

safreek

Sucking a bong or taking roids aren't the only 2 options in life, last time I checked.
nar not even thinking of roids for at least 3 months or so, only if desperate. maybe my body will start to play ball again with the threat of it:thumb:

safreek

to be honest I think that smoking weed as you get older slows test release from the natural system and increases estrogen release, not what an old fella really needs. Nearly 7 months without weed :becky: Talk about motivated

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
I'll never understand this vain need for bulk, but that's just me.
:amen:

Most dudes on here are guilty of spending thousands to drop 500 grams off their bike and you want to add 10kg body weight ?? :boink: