AM I swear it started as a hardtail (Canfield Bros Riot)

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Having been waiting for a new SC Chameleon frame from around April... it still hasn't arrived and i'm not sure it ever will (as i have now cancelled the order). after my old dually (yukon fx) was stolen the insurance payout increased the money i had laying about for a build. I originally looked at upgrading to a Ti Honzo to keep up that HT love... but not coming this year.

canfield was having a sale and i already have a 140mm 2018 pike so here we are.

not sure how the photos on my old phone are going to turn out but here they are.

IMG_20170817_193756.jpg

IMG_20170817_193901.jpg

IMG_20170817_194010.jpg

IMG_20170817_194100.jpg

Current parts i have / plan to purchase:
Frame: Large CB Riot Black
Shock: DVO Jade, came with a 400lbs spring waiting on a 550 from NS
Fork: 140mm Pike 2018
Wheels: going to get some hope 4 built up with stans flow with some hans dampf rubber for now
Headset: plan to buy a cane creek 40
Stem: waiting on a 50mm from JT
Bar: i got a random carbon one when a local bike store closed for $30 800mm
Brakes: Hope V4
Drivetrain: GX Eagle or XT, leaning towards the XT for cost of replacements
Seatpost: going to get a revive once i work out if my legs are long enough for a 160mm it looks like it might be a close thing
seat: Giant saddle that i got cheap, thinking of a silverado or some other seat with a low rise from rails to top
pedals: i have the Vaults from my HT or the CB ones that came with the frame.
Grips of some sort of grips happy for suggestions

Last edited:

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
i'm short a few tools, i am likely to get it done at one of the local stores. i will see if they can take progress pics

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
yeah the green and purple of the original plan, just now with more black... much more black and skulls, my missus dubbed it the phantom bike with the purple/black/skulls

Last edited: