Little Things You Love

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Why isn't Naomi getting the blame for making me the bitter flog I am? :noidea:
Everyone knows pointing out a woman's role in turning something to shite, is a zero sum game. Always smarter to nod noncommittedly and blame the husband.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I left in excess of three months of cumulative building waste out for council cleanup (over 500kg of cladding, villa board, concrete flooring, roof sheet offcuts, steel frame leftovers) and came back to this sight this evening:

I gave myself a 0.00001% chance of success, was prepared to pay for a skip bin but gave it a go.

It was piled up super neatly, perhaps that's why? But no way did it look like household cleanup items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
I left in excess of three months of cumulative building waste out for council cleanup (over 500kg of cladding, villa board, concrete flooring, roof sheet offcuts, steel frame leftovers) and came back to this sight this evening:

I gave myself a 0.00001% chance of success, was prepared to pay for a skip bin but gave it a go.

It was piled up super neatly, perhaps that's why? But no way did it look like household cleanup items

Don't praise the council, the collectors and hoarders and scrap folk are very thorough and neat! It amazed me what people took from my last curb side throw out.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

You'll need to leave some thank you beers out there now...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah leave some beers out.
Little creatures's a good choice.

And ah, wereabouts is that street mate?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It amazed me what people took from my last curb side throw out.
Clearly your junk is good junk. Council cleanup time seems to bring out endless swarms of carny looking folks that seem intent on driving up and down the street in white vans or utes with cages on the back.

scblack

Leucocholic
New sticker

My car is a VW Amarok, and seeing they cheat on diesel emissions, I thought I should alert those behind me that they are choking on my smog:

Emission Cheats Enabled.jpg

Never say I am not a caring, thoughtful person.

LTIL = for Fathers day I scored a coffee snobs showbag, I think I have found my perfect coffee for morning espresso, Brazil Bourbon. Now to spend $10k on equipment so I can enjoy it on more levels, glaven.

Nah, I'll stick to the ghetto method where the slums got so much soul.

BT180

Max Pfaff
My car is a VW Amarok, and seeing they cheat on diesel emissions, I thought I should alert those behind me that they are choking on my smog:

Never say I am not a caring, thoughtful person.
haha that's great. I should get one for my Tiguan...