Humbled...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Some utterly excellent advice in this video!

[video=youtube;_DtmjT9mMeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtmjT9mMeM[/video]

BT180

Max Pfaff
Yep, awesome vid. Love it when Brendog sends that rock double into the ladder and Levy just goes "No".

Some great advice in there, that I'm going to repeat to myself when on the trails from now on. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
okay, watched the vid.

I fuckin love Brendan Fairclough. Straight up. And I also love watching DH pro's ride trail bikes, so smooth.

10/10 would buy him a pitcher.

Pretty cool video, watching Levy get schooled is pretty funny. Some nice pointers, and being able to directly compare shit to great makes for interesting viewing.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
What do you know anyway...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool video. I've heard opposing views on level pedals vs outside pedal down. For me it depends on how supportive the corner is. Less support = lower outside pedal in my view.

And definitely no braking in the corner. I even have to remind myself from time to time....

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pretty much MTB basics. I always have the outside leg down on berms because you don't know what you're going to find mid berm and it's easier to steer out of it if some idiot has knocked the top of the lip off when you need it. You should constantly be scanning at high speed because if you focus too far ahead you'll end up clipping things like trees and going over the bars but it's dependant on the type of trails you ride also.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Aye - braking in a corner feels 'orrible! I feel it too often...
I'm the worst at that. I need to work more on braking before the turn and really dropping my weight down and back, and leaning over more. I find the outside foot down technique helps a lot, which I'm still working on, after having done it the wrong way (pedals level) for many years.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm buggered then because I love my DMRs too much. Sorry Brendog..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
if you love your DMR's so much you should get the matte black vaults with brendog written on them.:nod:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It is good to see a pro that isn't into ripping skids in berms. Hopefully he becomes something of a prophet and kids hear his calling.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It is good to see a pro that isn't into ripping skids in berms. Hopefully he becomes something of a prophet and kids hear his calling.
Have you ever followed anyone being a skid king in the corners ?

I got invited to a ride with a group after helping a bloke out with bleeding some brakes and everyone single one of them in the group done it. The first couple of times I was caught off guard and just about put my front wheel up their arsehole because their drop in speed through the corners was huge. Even when I hung back, the exit speed out of the corners made me catch them in no time.

Last edited: