Grips- odi TLD glow
Headset- works -1.5
Pedals- nukeproof composite
Weight- 15kg

Attachments

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Nice bike, but what's with the dick over the numberplate? Most people just black them out, this is a nice touch

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I think you forgot to post some more photos! And some kind of ride report too! But looks good and nice build too.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I think you forgot to post some more photos! And some kind of ride report too! But looks good and nice build too.
+1 on the pics. There's a ride report floating around in another thread, I'll give you the Cliff Notes....."fast"

If'n you're going to post a single pic of a bike like the ENR, why the flugelhorn would it be of the NDS?

jrewing

Eats Squid
+1 on the pics. There's a ride report floating around in another thread, I'll give you the Cliff Notes....."fast"

If'n you're going to post a single pic of a bike like the ENR, why the flugelhorn would it be of the NDS?
Very good point. Like most things it never occurred to me to post that side up as it's obviously a bit different! This Arvo I'll add the other side and a bit closer up.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Is one brand new chain long enough or did you need two?

What do you think of the Magura Vyron?
New chain and a couple of links off the old but same model chain. Vyron is the only dropper I had used but yeah it's a touch slow. You get used to the 1-2 second delay and no cables looks clean. Reliable for me so far and charge lasts ages

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New chain and a couple of links off the old but same model chain. Vyron is the only dropper I had used but yeah it's a touch slow. You get used to the 1-2 second delay and no cables looks clean. Reliable for me so far and charge lasts ages
I have a Vyron as well and I'm hoping there is a firmware update that will help speed it up. Apparently the latest version is a bit quicker. The big button cover will also be a worthwhile investment I think so it's a bit easier to hit the centre button only.

jrewing

Eats Squid
I have a Vyron as well and I'm hoping there is a firmware update that will help speed it up. Apparently the latest version is a bit quicker. The big button cover will also be a worthwhile investment I think so it's a bit easier to hit the centre button only.
Do you swap yours from bike to bike?
Yeah I was hoping there'd be a software update. Not heard of the big button cover that'd be a handy touch I reckon. I'll look into that.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you swap yours from bike to bike?
Yeah I was hoping there'd be a software update. Not heard of the big button cover that'd be a handy touch I reckon. I'll look into that.
Yeah, being able to swap it between bikes was the main reason for buying it.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Long long term update.
Just put a coil shock on and wow it really makes the rear end come alive v the ccdba! Much quicker everywhere even up hills.
Also running 11-40 11spd XT after years of 9spd haha.
Ordering the longer front triangle soon too.
Seriously now the bike is unreal. Heaps of runs at Thredbo DH track and it doesn’t creak and the bikes still tight as.

Attachments